12

Omniscient.

Sanai looked between the both of them and still wondered why they wanted to see her

"Come here. Why you so far away?" Roman gestured for Sanai to come closer. She just shook her head without saying anything. The look in his eyes scared her. She was about to turn and walk out if they didn't hurry up and say what they wanted.

"Oh now you scared to come close. Come here, Namiko." Sakim mugged her and watched as she walked to them slowly.

"What do y'all want for real? I already said I'm sorry. I just wanna live my life with my son.. Please." She mumbled while putting her head down and looking at the pink carpet under her feet.

"You think I give a fuck about what you want? You wanted to be a smut right? Youn get to just do what you want now." Roman stood up and walked towards her.

She backed up a bit and felt her eyes water. She knew they were crazy but she didn't know how crazy they really were. She would've never played between them if she knew they would come back and taunt her.

"Stop moving away from me, Nani. You scared?" Roman grabbed her neck gently and tilted her head up so she would make eye contact with him.

"No. I just wanna be left alone." Sanai avoided looking at him.

"Look at me Sanai." He wrapped his other arm around her and placed his hand on her butt.

"You want me to leave you alone now?" His voice softened as he leaned down closer to her face.

This was enough to make Sanai burst into tears. She missed his touch so much over the last few months but wasn't able to feel it again. She looked behind him to see Sakim already staring at her.

"Hmm?" Roman licked his lips as he brought his face even closer to hers.

"Answer him, Fat mama." She heard Sakim say before she shook her head and stared at Roman's lips.

Roman nodded before pulling her in by her neck and kissing her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as she moaned. Now her whole body was hot and she wanted him to touch her everywhere.

Roman pulled back before she could deepen the kiss and she pouted. He stepped back as Sakim moved towards her with a smirk on his face. His grills sparkled while the vanity light hit the side of his face.

"You been fuckin somebody else?" Sakim stared her down.

Sanai shook her head and stared up at him. She loved staring at Sakim for some reason.

"Yea I know." He chuckled and smacked her ass.

Sanai rose her eyebrow and moved back. "You don't know shit." She mumbled.

"Say it again." Sakim soon mugged her as he tried to hear what she said.

"I said, You Don't Know Shit." Sanai rolled her eyes as she raised her voice a little more for him to hear her better.