25

Omniscient.
Three weeks later.

Sanai pouted as she watched Roman put his hood on and get ready to head out

Sanai pouted as she watched Roman put his hood on and get ready to head out. It'd been a week since everything went down and they were all back in Atlanta. Sakim and Roman were helping Sanai move furniture into her new place today.

Sakim left to 'handle business' and now Roman was on his way out too. Over the last weeks, Sanai had become way more clingy to the both of them. They were still tryna figure out why.

"What I tell you bout that?" Roman looked over at her. Sanai fixed her face and stared at him.

"Why y'all keep leaving me?" She questioned him with watery eyes.

Yohson was gone for the weekend and now she would be all alone. She didn't like feeling alone.

"Mama. We gone be right back." Roman frowned and sat down. Sanai climbed on his lap and laid her head on his shoulder.

Roman couldn't figure out why she seemed so much more clingy than before. She would just randomly get emotional and he thought it had something to do with her getting used to them being around more.

"Okay." She sniffed and relaxed as he rubbed her back and rocked her. She didn't even realize that he was slowly putting her to sleep.

He kissed the side of her face and felt her breathing steady.

He ran his fingers through her natural hair that was out of her braids. She slightly smiled at the feeling and closed her eyes.

He put her back on the bed and laid down next to her. Sanai held onto his arm as she fell asleep.

Roman smiled and looked at her before standing up slowly and grabbing his keys off the bed.

He quietly left the room and made his way to the front door.

Sanai woke up and rolled over to feel Sakim against her back

Sanai woke up and rolled over to feel Sakim against her back. She opened her eyes and seen him snoring with his mouth slightly opened.

She smiled and kissed his bottom lip before going to roll over to face the wall, only for Roman to be laying in front of her with his mouth opened too.