Beat of the heart

Start from the beginning

"Just saying.. but anyway ant said he was here."

"Alright."

"Alright so are you going to tell me what room number we are in."

"Ali i dont even know my damn self."

"Ugh.. now i have to get up."

"Yeah get your lazy ass up." I jokenly said.

"Shut up." She said getting up and looking at the room number. She then began typeing somthing into her phone. Moments after she sat back down. Ant's head popped in.

"Knock knock." Ant said bringing the rest of his body into the room.

"Hey!" I eclaimed.

"Wassup little one." Ant replied back as he came towards me.

"You got your nerve. I aint little Ant!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright i was just playin damn!" He gave me a hug and sat on the edge of my hospital bed.

"Whatever."

"Where lil mama at?"

"She's coming dont trip." Ali said.

"Shut up!"

"You shut up."

They began to argue.

"Both of yall shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

They both then shut up real quick and then changed the subject.

"So.. when are you comeing back to school?" Ant asked.

"I dont know maybe in 6 weeks." I shrugged.

"Damn thats long!" Ali exclaimed.

"I know!" Ant exclaimed also.

"im sorry guys." I said frowning.

"Its ok its not your fault."

After a few minutes of talking there was knock at the door. It was the nurse with my baby in one of those moving baby beds. She had the oxygen tubes in her nose and the oxygen tank was on a shelf under the moving bed. She was so small and helpless to the world. She was all bundled up in a blanket with a hat covering her sliky brown curly hair.

"Well her breathing is making progress we are just going to keep her on the oxygen for a couple of days." The nurse said pushing the baby bed next to me.

"Ok.. Well when are we goin to be able to go home?" I asked.

" well you would be able to be actually discharged tomorrow and if her breathing starts to get better by today then she would be able to leave with you but she would still be on oxygen." The nurse replied reading off her clipboard.

"Ok thank you. " I said nodding.

"Your welcome any more questions?"

"No ma'am"

"Ok well I'll come back in about 2 hours to check up on you guys and to give you your medicine."

"Alright."

"Alright have a good day." The nurse finally left the room and I took corahyn out the baby bed slowly. My body ached a bit. I lauded her on my sore boobs and gently stroked her hair. It was so soft. I rubbed mg nose on her pink velvet soft cheeks and embraced her baby smell as much as I can. I still couldn't get over that I actually had a baby.

"Don't you think she's a little hungry." My auntie asked getting up from where she was sleeping.

"Yeah she might be." I replied, " ant cover up them little perverted eyes!"

"Dang no boobs for me.. I see how it is." He said turning towards the wall opposite from me. I lifted up my shirt and pulled down my bra. Once I put her up to my boob her lips latched on quick. The pain was unbearable. My auntie then came over with a blanket and place it over my boob and Corahyn's face.

"You can look now." I said.

Ant turned around slowly. "Damn where she go?" He asked.

I scrunched up my face in pain and replied "she's under this blanket."

"Does it hurt?" Ali asked examining how the breast feeding worked.

"Yes like hell!"

"Damn."

*20 minutes later*

Finally the her lips de attached from my nipple and I was able to take the blanket off

and pull up my bra. I layed her on my chest and cradled her to sleep. This beautiful human is mine the cherish forever.

__________________

A

Aye I know this chapter really sucks! But I'm going to try to post today... Hopefully. But I want y'all to keep commenting and voting thanks :)