Travel Log: XVII

Date:
2016/02/14

Location:
Saint Freya High Dorms, Far East, Asia, Earth, HoYoverse, Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
XVII

Open Entry...

——————————————

Zero's P.O.V

So today was a weird day...

Today is Valentine's Day. I honestly didn't particularly care for this day if I was honest. I believe that's mostly just because my real self never cared for Valentine's Day in his life either.

Well, it was whatever, I had planned on doing as I do normally today, it was also Ichirou's first birthday.

But both him and Himeko were nowhere to be seen.

Instead. I saw a text on my phone...

Zero:... Hm... Kiana?... What does she want so early in the morning?

The message told me to meet her at an Arcade by 9:00... I could be there in an instant but I feel like this isn't just a momentary meet and greet... So I may as well get dressed for the occasion.

It was 8:24 AM so I still had some time.

——————————————

It had actually been a while since I had work anything but my Captain uniform. I went with the old shirt and tie and then made my way out of the dorms...

Speaking of... The dorm was noticeably empty as well... Strange. However I could tell that there were indeed people there earlier, how many hours earlier? Hard to know. It smelled sweet, really sweet. Like chocolate mostly, but there were other peculiar scents as well. Seems the girls went at it yesterday in the kitchen after I headed to sleep.

I left Saint Freya and then set off down the streets of Japan to the Arcade.

——————————————

——————————————

After arriving there, I saw Kiana standing in front of it, a smile formed on her face after she spotted me.

Kiana: Kanchou, Kanchou!! Over here!!

She called out to me rather boisterously and started waving, either uncaring or oblivious to the looks the people around her were giving her.

Zero: Easy Kiddo, I'm here, I'm here.

I only now realised that she also wasn't wearing her uniform. The one for Saint Freya. It was an unusual occurrence. But today was a Sunday, meaning no school for them.