Travel Log: VI

Date:
2011/09/14

Location:
???, HoYoverse, Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
VI

Open Entry...

——————————————

Zero, once again, being bored, decided to take a little time off. 2011 was already almost over, with there only being only 3 months left of the year.

He was currently flying through space of another universe.

He was currently flying through the Milky Way Galaxy of an alternate universe. He just thought it would be fun.

Last he checked, the civilisation Earth of this world had already lost to the Honkai.

That didn't really matter much at all to him, after all his world was fine for now.

Honkai take many different forms and don't just appear as beasts, they can appear other types of disasters like plagues - the black plague on Earth in this universe was caused by the Honkai, natural disasters, and potentially even world ending events like celestial bodies that are close enough colliding  with the planet.

What disaster befell this Earth was unknown to him, but it mattered not in the grand scheme of things.

This universe would probably die and become a part of the sea of Quanta before long.

So why was Zero here? Well, as mentioned before... He was simply bored. There had been no Honkai disasters as of late, and they meant that there was no need for any Valkyries to be deployed.

There was also his anonymous Captain image that he wanted to maintain until he grew tired of staying in the shadows.

What better way to stay hidden than to not be present at all? Zero took this idea and ran with it, leaving the universe he came from and entering another one on a whim.

He flew around at light speed for a while, before slowing down eventually and allowing himself to drift aimlessly.

Zero: This is the 6th Entry into my Travel Log... Can't think of anything quippy to say... So I'll just go... Dear Diary, today I decided to explore ... I do wonder if there are aliens in this galaxy...

Fou: Fou?

Zero: There probably are... But even with the tech humanity has, ain't never gonna meet them... Not unless they can surpass light speed which... Isn't possible for them. But I do wonder if such thing would be possible in this multiverse. They have much more advanced technology as well as supernatural phenomena as well. So I guess you could never know.

Fou: Mkyu.

Zero: Wouldn't it be cool if there was some sort of ship... No... Bus?... Nah... Even better. A train that could travel through space?! I would definitely crash the cabin if that type of train were out there. But what would that even be called... Space train?...

Fou: Fou...

Zero: Yeah nah, Cosmic Train? Cosmic Express? Galactic Rail?...

Fou: ...

Zero: Cosmic Express?... The Star Rail?...

Fou: Foufou Fou!

Zero: Yeah, Star Rail sounds neat. I suppose at some point I'll have to go universe searching for something like that.

Fou: Fou?

Zero: Nah, not any time soon. Still got a promise to fulfil to Su ya know...? That's gonna take a least a few more years.