Travel Log: V

Date:
2011/02/24

Location:
Schicksal HQ, Mediterranean, Eurasia, Earth, HoYoverse, Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
V

Open Entry...

——————————————

Zero was currently walking through the halls of Schicksal HQ. He had just come from a meeting with the overseer, Otto Apocalypse.

It was nothing too important, the meeting was just an excuse for a casual meet-up.

The two had a very platonic relationship. Zero had become aware of Otto's goal. And despite not approving of the methods involving children one bit... He could at least respect Otto's grindset.

Living well past 100 years all for the woman that he loved was something to commended at the very least.

And when asked by Otto if he knew of any ways to bring the dead back to life, Zero's answer was...

'Continue on your current path. Then you shall find the answers that you seek.'

The advice coming from the Foreign, God-like Herrscher was something Otto held close to his chest.

From his perspective, he was on the right track to achieving all that he had been working towards for the past few centuries.

After having a leisurely conversation about other topics, Zero decided that it was time to leave.

He walked through the corridors of Schicksal's HQ, nearing the exit.

It was then that he heard a voice.

???: Stop.

Zero: Hm?

???: Yes! I'm talking to you!

Zero turned around and faced the person that had called him.

"BIANKA ATAEGINA"

"BIANKA ATAEGINA"

Zero blinked a few times, feeling something... Oddly familiar about her and yet knowing for a fact that he did not know her at all.

He also noticed, there was no snarky text in quotations for her in the bold text... A false identity or perhaps a new identity born from the ashes from an old one was his assumption, as this was far from the first case he had witnessed.

Zero: Who are you, Kiddo?

Bianka: I'm not just some "Kiddo". I'm training to be a Valkyrie!

Zero: Is that right?... Kay, see ya.

He waved lazily and then yawned while walking away, making young Bianka pout.

She ran towards him and stood in front of him.