Travel Log: XII

Date:
2014/07/28

Location:
St. Freya High, Far East, Asia, Earth, HoYoverse, Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
XII

Open Entry...

——————————————

Kiana: Whaaaaaat?! Principal Theresa passed out??!!

*SLAP*

Zero gave a good slap the the back of Kiana's head.

Kiana: Ow! The hell was that for?

Bronya: Subject Kiana's voice is adversely affecting patient comfort. That slap was well earned.

Mei: Bronya-chan's right, Kiana-chan. Try to calm down a little bit, we're all worried about her.

They were all stood around Theresa's bed as she rested. A little earlier that morning, they found out that she had collapsed.

Mei: Is there any way to find out how this happened?

Bronya held up a tablet and began tapping away.

Bronya: Principal Theresa was found in a state of Coma in her room this morning by subject Kanchou. Preliminary diagnosis by Bronya conclude that the principal in unlikely to wake up any time soon. Suspected cause if the Stigmata in her back.

Mei: Um... Stigma?...

Zero: We both have one Mei. Well, yours doesn't show up now... But...

Mei:... Does it have something... To do with that?

Zero: For us, yes, for Teriri, doubt it.

Fou: Foooou...

Bronya: Stigamata serve as archives for recording vast amounts of genetic data. Bronya detected abnormal spikes of dataflow volume from the stigamata on the Principal's back. Such volumes can interfere with the host's psychological and physiological functions.

Kiana held her head and began spazzing out.

Kiana: AMAGAAAWD! I've never heard about something like this before!! AMAGAWD! AMAGAWD!!!

Bronya: Kanchou...

Zero:...

Kiana: MFMMFMFMFDMDDF—

One moment, Kiana was spazzing out, the next, there was a large piece of cloth in her mouth that muffled her speech. For some reason she couldn't remove it.

Zero: Continue.

Bronya: Thank you. Anyway, to avoid this, Schicksal uses artificial sgigamata modified to fit the hosts physiological profile. But the Stigamata on the Principal's back definitely isn't hers. Bronya suspects the Principals mind is being assimilated. If no action is taken the principal will be engulfed by the native data present within the stigma.

Mei: Is there anything we can do to wake her?

Zero: EZ. I'll just pop in, see what's going on and then dip.

Bronya: ?

Mei: You can do that?

Zero: Mei, honey, have you not been paying attention to me? I'm kinda hurt ya know~

He placed a hand on her chin and pouted. She suddenly felt her face get a lot warmer.

Mei: E-Eh... W-Well it's just that you seem to be able to do anything that it's so unbelievable at times. I-I wasn't trying to doubt you...