Travel Log: III

Date:
2010/12/25

Location:
Schicksal HQ, Eurasia, Earth, HoYoverse, Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
III

Open Entry...

——————————————

ID: [REDACTED]

Security code: ██████████

Supervisor: Dr. [REDACTED], frontline Honkai R&D Team - Siberia

——————————————

1. A report on the 3rd Honkai Impact. 

Date: 2010-12-25

Time: 05:30

01:23: Honkai Eruption occurs in close proximity to the site of the now destroyed Babylon labs. 3rd Herrscher is born.

01:48: Schicksal forces arrive and engage the newborn Herrscher.

01:55: A-rank Schicksal Valkyries are deployed.

02:17: S-Rank Valkyrie, "Titania" arrives at the battlefield, engages 3rd Herrscher.

02:27: S-Rank Valkyrie Theresa Apocalypse is deployed.

02:35: Herrscher is "pacified" and agrees to be taken back to Schicksal HQ.

2. Analysis of the 3rd Honkai Impact and events that followed.

[REDACTED]

Summary: Designation has yet to be given due to the Herrscher possessing a multitude of abilities, ranging from manipulation of fire, to creating matter, similar to the "Herrscher of Reason".

The 3rd Herrscher had revealed their name to be "Zero". Has given no other information thus far, very thorough searches on him have come up blank. Whether this is because "Zero" is an alias, or if he possesses the ability to manipulate technology, we do not currently know.

The 3rd Herrscher was accompanied by a innumerably large swarm of Honkai beasts, and was also accompanied by a Honkai beast that he has designated Trishula.

This Honkai Beast has been classified as a Judgement Class.

S-Rank Valkyrie Titania arrived at the battlefield later on and engaged the 3rd Herrscher. Despite her best efforts, the 3rd Herrscher had no problems keeping up with and overpowering her. The 3rd Herrscher was revealed to be invulnerable to any physical attack directed at him, and has even displayed immunity to the Oath of Judah wielded by S-Rank Valkyrie Theresa Apocalypse, who was dispatched a little while after Titania.

The true extent of the power the 3rd Herrscher wields is currently unknown, and any attempts to experiment have all failed due to the Herrscher's body being impervious to experiments performed due to aforementioned invulnerability.

Many researchers were unsatisfied with these results, and, due to ignorance, attempted to use [REDACTED] methods in order to extract results from the Herrscher. Those same researchers commit suicide shortly after by [REDACTING] themselves in front of the other researchers for currently unknown reasons.

The Herrscher was later revealed to have been accompanied by a small unknown squirrel-like beast that the Herrscher has designated "Fou".

He revealed the pocket on his blazer to be the gateway to a pocket dimension that is much bigger on the inside than on the outside, displaying an ability that was possessed by the 2nd Herrscher.

The animal has shown to be able to fully comprehend human language and has passed most intelligence tests. It should be noted that the failed test only failed due to "Fou" intentionally refusing to cooperate.

Further studies were no longer possible and it is still unknown as to what species "Fou" is. It has been deemed non-threatening.

Conclusion: The 3rd Honkai Impact has been a major setback in our efforts to study and understand the Honkai. The fickle nature of the Honkai and recently observed anomalies (The 3rd Herrscher) only confounded established knowledge about Herrschers. There has already been many cases of anxiety having been triggered from this event, the suicide cases did not help things at all.

Despite not being an active threat at the moment, the 3rd Herrscher is believed to have an influence on the minds of those who spent a certain a period of time with him, each suicide case was brought about with the researchers that spent time alone with the Herrscher. If left unchecked, the influence he has may have lethal consequences. We hope the leadership takes notice of this and enacts preventative measures ASAP. The fate of the human race itself hangs in the balance.

Date: 2010-12-25

Time: 05:47

——————————————

Close Entry...

Entry: III, saved

Entry: III, saved...