Travel Log: X

Date:
2014/05/11

Location:
St. Freya High, Far East, Asia, Earth, HoYoverse, Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
X

Open Entry...

——————————————

*CRASH*

*CRUMBLE*

Zero: Niiiice! That's it! That's how you do it!!

Zero pat Rin on the head after she had successfully shattered a boulder hurtling towards her with her fists.

She looked down at her hands and shook her hands, surprisingly, that impact didn't really hurt.

Zero: That was amazing lil sis.

Rin: R-Really?

Zero: Yeah. Although next we need to get you to actually trust your instincts.

Rin:.... You mean the tingle?

Zero: Spider-sense, yeah.

Rin: Hmm... It doesn't always work though, so...

Zero: No, it always works, even now it's working, allowing you to perceive the world differently from other people, you just don't realise it. It only starts giving you the strange tingles when your life is in danger like when I threw that handle at you.

Rin:... Right... Wait... If my sense went off... Doesn't that mean you were actually trying to kill me?

She pouted at the Herrscher who immediately looked away, a certain white beast started repeatedly hitting the side of his face with an annoyed huff.

Zero: Uhhh... I mean...

Fou: Fou! Foufou Fou!

Zero: Lay off dammit!! I would never try to kill you, but I had to kinda prove a point right there, know what I mean?... In any case, it doesn't need to be fatal, typically anything that can be deemed threatening enough to wound you severely can trigger the tingle. Today we came to train you in how to better control your strength... Fixing every door you manage to accidentally blow off its hinges can get bothersome.

Rin:... Um... Sorry about that...

Zero: Nah, Don't worry about it. In any case, the next step is getting you to learn how to avoid attacks, but by trusting your spider-sense.

Rin: Mmm... Uh...

Zero: Still not sure?... I get it, you're entrusting your well-being to a mysterious force in your head that you've never even felt before recently. But hey, if that nerd from Earth-199999 could do it when faced with machinery that could shoot bullets, you can do it too with just a bunch of boulders coming at you.

Rin:... I... I'll try... But... Is the blindfold really necessary....?

Zero: We'll try with it on first, and then without it on.

Rin hesitantly nod her head as Zero snapped a blindfold into existence and placed it on her.

Zero: Remember Rin, do your best to not get hurt, but remember that you don't need to be afraid of damage and pain, you aren't the same as you were a few days ago, you're more agile, quick, durable, stronger than you've ever been, just loosen up a little and it'll be fine... Mostly.

Rin: Mostly?

Zero: Alright.

Zero jumped back a fair distance and stretched his fingers before reaching into the ground and yanking out a large boulder easily the size of a house.