Travel Log: VIII

Date:
2014/02/24

Location:
Central Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, HoYoverse, Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
VIII

Open Entry...

——————————————

Zero's P.O.V

Yes... The date you saw marked at the beginning of the entry is correct. It's the 24th of February, my birthday. Again, I tried to avoid any celebrations because I care not for my birthdays, not just because I'm still going to be 18 regardless, but the novelty had worn off on me when I turned 15.

Aaaanyway. I'm sure it'll only have been a few days or perhaps weeks when you read this entry, but for me it's been about a full on year since I've updated it. So I'll just fill you in on what happened.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Not much... Yeah, big whoop. Well, the only things I actively choose to remember in the last few years was Rin's 19th and... Dam... 20th birthday!... Ahh she's growing so fast! She's already fucking 20!!

She's matured a little mentally as well. Aaaaaand... She finally sleeps in her own room!! It's a MIRACLE! It brings a tear to my eye! I'm really looking forward to watching her grow further.

I also met up with that one Valkyrie I fought when I first arrived in this world. Titania, her real name is Lucia... Turns out the reason she's been gone for so long as because she was on some sort of mission tasked to her by Otto. I don't know any more than that because I didn't and still don't really care.

Since she was done with that, she stuck around in the Hyperion for a while, All I'll say is that she looks really good in casual clothes.

I also found out she's not a human

I also found out she's not a human. She said she's been observing me for quite a while, so while she can't quite fully comprehend me and my motives, she knows I mean no harm to her and the others.

Anyway, the most I gathered before I lost interest was something about her having some Honkai Beast genes in her Icho whatchamacallit or something like that. Again, I lost interest.

Alright, and now for the "good part".

It had gotten to the point where I started taking increased absences due to boredom for the last few months. It didn't endanger any of my Valkyries though, I just wasn't always there to issue Commands so Ai-chan had to take over.

Ai-chan is like a daughter to me so I felt bad for dumping the work all on her and the Administrator.

Soooo, the solution?... Get myself a vice Captain to take Command in my absence. Yeah, I'm on a self-given holiday right now. I decided I deserved it for my continued 100% mission success rate.