Spirit Origin List: No. 000

Profile: 1

True Name: Natsuki Zero

Servant Class: Beast V/L

Rarity: "Stars huh? Nah, who the fuck needs them anyway?"

Age: 19

Classification: Human, Servant, Master, Evil of Man

Region: N/A (Beyond all planes of existence)

Alignment: True Neutral

Hidden Attribute: Beast

Looks:

Character info: One of three Extradimensional beings that originate from one stationary being that hails from beyond this and every other reality

Character info:
One of three Extradimensional beings that originate from one stationary being that hails from beyond this and every other reality.

His true identity is that of a writer, the Author. In other words, he is the creator of this and many other worlds. By making a deal with one of the inhabitants of these worlds, he is able to utilise their body as a means of interacting with his own creations.

He now journeys through the Omniverse, seeking to get a kick out of life by doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Parameters:
Strength: EX
Endurance: EX
Agility: EX
Mana: EX
Luck: EX
NP: EX

Natural Enemy:
Existence.

Profile: 2
At some point after manifesting into the world of Fate/Stay Night, he gained the status of a Beast Candidate. The only reason he had never fully ascended to that status was due to active suppression of the Counterforce that he allowed due to an unwillingness to do anything about it.

His arrival triggered the Counterforce to attempt send out a call to apocalyptic forces to attempt to rid him and humanity, however, hearing this, Zero promptly silenced the Counterforce, preventing it from calling for help from outside forces. The last ditch attempt from the Counterforce to control the variable that was Zero, was for forcefully making the one who accompanied him a Master, despite her not having any knowledge or wish for the grail.

After that war, his role as a Servant done, he was subsequently ejected from the world. Ever since then, he has roamed free, going wherever he pleases while also attempting to make it back home to his first master, but since he doesn't quite know how to navigate "This goddam mess of a Multiverse", it's taking a lot longer than he expected.

Class Skills:
1. Existence outside the domain: EX
A Class Skill associated with Foreigners. Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space.
———
As a being that comes from beyond all planes of existence, it is only natural that one such as Zero should possess this skill.