Travel Log: XI

Date:
2014/06/22

Location:
St. Freya High, Far East, Asia, Earth, HoYoverse, Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
XI

Open Entry...

——————————————

Zero's P.O.V

Soooo... Hello there. It's me. I'm just typing away on my Laptop, updating my Travel Log.

*Sigh*

A lot of shit happened in the last month. Including a lot of freaking out coming mostly from Theresa.

Like Goddam she was salty for a whole ass week after that.

Flashback

Theresa: She's WHAT?!

Zero: Yeaaaaah... You heard me... Murata-san is pregnant with my child... Who'd a thunk it?

Yeah... The way Theresa's eyes twitched as she sat back down "calmly" in her chair. Maintaining composure as the school principal was important after all...

That's why she 'calmly' equipped the Oath of Judah. And also why she 'calmly' began to relentless assault me with the weapons contained within the vault. 

Zero: Teriiii?...  Teriiiriiiii....? You seriously mad?... I mean, I issued a warning.

Theresa: Why would I be mad... You are your own person. If you feel that you can sleep around with whoever you want whenever you want, I won't stop you.

Zero: Your tone and the fact that your lines are in bold indicate to me that you are in fact mad. At the very least, there is some passive aggression.

Theresa: Fufufu, you're very funny, Kanchou.

Zero: Alright. I'm gonna stop fucking around before I have to find out. Don't worry, your time will come eventually, shit only happened with Himeko because she can get unbelievably horny as fuck in the mornings...

The composure on Theresa broke as the Oath of Judah had split open once again, countless spears raining down on  Zero, who didn't bother trying to dodge at all and walked out with a pep in his step.

After he had left, Theresa released a sigh, resting her head on the table.

Theresa:... I don't know really know why it bothers me so much... That bimbo had been searching for someone for a long time and now she finally has... I should be happy for them... But...

She sat up and stared at her hands.

Theresa: At some point... Did I also...

...

Theresa: I wonder what you'd say if you had met him... Cecilia...

Flashback: Several decades ago...

Year: 1972

Otto:... It's alive!!! It's ALIIIIVE!!!

Otto covered his mouth and then coughed.

Otto: What was I saying? Right, all physio readings are normal. I really should stop quoting Frankenstein.

He was smiling while staring at a cloning tank. Inside it was the petite body of Test subject A-310, the one who would be named "Theresa Apocalypse" in the future.

Otto: Just look at how amazing... How perfect this one is. Only looks and goons like Mary Shelly would try to raise a rotting corpse....

A-310 was born in 1972 in an attempt by the overseer of Schicksal, Otto Apocalypse, to revive his childhood childhood crush, Kallen Kaslana. She was created by using the genes of the Honkai Beast, Vishnu and Kallen's DNA. As a result, A-310 inherited excellent Honkai resistance, superhuman strength and enhanced healing abilities, as well as adopting some of Kallen's physical characteristics such as the signature Kaslana white hair and blue eyes.