"Are you really going to defend Bora right now? She knew that Yoohyeon was connected to SYM and she didn't tell us anything! Not even you!" Minji angrily shook the man's hold off of herself, pointing at Yoobin and Hayoung as well. "They've known Yoohyeon for less time than us and knew about her identity without even hinting anything about it! How can we even call them friends at this point?" Minji spoke with audible anger in her voice, clenching her fists in defeat and frustration. She was a lost cause, since the feeling of betrayal had already changed her mood to the fullest.

"Minji, calm down.. They only did what Yoohyeon must've asked them to do. Don't bring them into this." Minjoon sighed, noticing Minji's furious frown. "They defended the daughter of that fucking scientist Minjoon.. Our god damn enemy! You can't be serious right now.." Minji shook her head, noticing Bora furrowing her eyebrows.

"Listen Minji, I have no idea what truly happened to you both in the past, but Yoohyeon has nothing to do with your parents' death. She wouldn't be helping you find out more about SYM if she was to blame." Bora said in a  tone of disbelief, getting upset at the way how Minji was talking about Yoohyeon. "She herself doesn't know much about SYM and you know it.." Bora added with a sigh, shaking her head.

It was like the Icebreaker had totally forgotten about her closeness and care for Yoohyeon the second she found out about her past.. Just like what Bora thought would happen.

"Can you guys not fight now?" Hayoung sighed from worry, earning a scoff from Minji. "Not fight? For all I know Bora could be one of those SYM rats as well and is only trying to defend Yoohyeon more and more to keep her out of danger." Minji looked away, getting the paper from Bora's hand and reading through it.

"Saying that she'll miss us..? She wouldn't have been lying if she truly cared about us in the first place. I should've known better.." Minji sighed, ripping the paper in many pieces. Bora couldn't handle it anymore, she hated how Minji totally changed the way how she felt about Yoohyeon after finding out the truth.

"It probably was Yoohyeon that cared more about you anyway, since you seem to be acting ignorant as fuck now that you know who she really is.. I knew this would happen.." Bora muttered out, getting gently squeezed on her shoulder by Yoobin. "You're making this worse Bora, just don't say anything!" Yoobin whisper-shouted, hearing a giggle coming from Minji which sent shivers down to everyone's spines.

"Yoohyeon caring about me? Oh please, I bet she only used me for her own sake.." Minji scoffed, putting her hand in her pockets where the magnets were. But she felt something was different about them - they felt colder and more lighter than usual. Minji pulled them all out, examining them in her hand with a raised eyebrow.

Kang widened his eyes, totally shocked by the amount of magnets. He didn't know Minji had them, nor did he know they were that many in total. This made him very perplexed and unreasonably worried. It was information he never knew about.

"A-Are those the SYM magnets that we have been looking for..?" Kang asked, seeing Minji's frown. The woman rolled her eyes, dropping the apparent magnets to the ground with a smile of realization. "They were supposed to be, but Yoohyeon must've taken them and replaced them with coins in secret.. Like I said, she fucking used me." Minji bit her inner cheeks, noticing the shock in Bora's eyes.

"You see now? Yoohyeon isn't the angel we all portrayed her to be.. It wasn't just me who fell for her tricks, we all did." Minji silently spoke, looking at her uncle with rage in her eyes. "Is Yoohyeon's bounty still on?" Minji asked the leader, getting a head-shake in return. "I got rid of her data last night, why?" Kang asked in confusion, noticing Minji pulling out something from her vest's inner pocket - the dagger that her parents left for her and Minjoon.

touch of nature * JIYOOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें