Biological Imperative

Start from the beginning

"Acknowledged, the only other Leaguer that's free is Aquaman, shall I send him your coordinates, or I could make my way to you?" Replied the voice of Cyborg who had been taking over Watchtower duties while Martian Manhunter has been visiting his home planet.

"Negative, we need you on the Watchtower, I placed a tracker on him, send those coordinates to Aquaman. Batman out" he states clearly before hanging up and following the tracker he'd placed on Mark.

———————————————————-

Mark had no clue what was going on, in the last 30 minutes he'd been trashed by Batman and then suddenly got some sort of super mushroom power up and slammed Batman down a bit and now he was fighting Supergirl who looked pissed. Her eyes were red as she floated up from the small crater that her impact had created.

"I'm all for seeing Batman getting humbled but you went too far" she said to him her voice echoing out.

Mark frowned "He damn near beat me to a pulp, I just gave him a taste of his own medicine" he replied.

"You could've killed him if he didn't have his body armour!" She shouted at him.

Mark winced at her words as there was some truth to them, but he couldn't be blamed for that, he can't be expected to control his strength when he just got it "I didn't mean to hit him so hard, but he's fine right? So no harm no foul, I'll just be on my merry way" he says as he starts backing away.

Supergirl smirks before she leans forward slightly and charges directly at him, she flies into him grabbing his throat and dragging him along the ground as she flies, Mark feels all sorts of disgusting things on his face and some even went into his mouth. She then ends it by lifting him and throwing him into the side of what looked to be a large hill. Groaning Mark got up only to see her rushing towards him 'She's really fast and incredibly strong' he thought to himself as he pushed himself out of the way using his legs to leap.

However, she changes direction mid-flight and is able to grab him again, though this time Mark won't allow her any control and he uses his elbow to hit down on her spine as hard as he could. The first one has no noticeable effect but the second one loosens her grip enough that he can grab one of her hands and spin her around before throwing her into the earth. He saw her impact the earth and make a large crater as he stayed in the air floating.

However, he felt surprise run through him as he realised he was floating in the air without dropping his weight 'Can I actually fly?' He thought to himself as he tried to make himself go forward and he did, something that would've been impossible with only his weight manipulation.

However he's brought out of his thoughts when a searing hot pain hits his back, he quickly turns shielding himself by raising his arms, it hurts and he finds himself getting pissed off. He tries moving forward as fast as he can go and he ends up launching himself at Supergirl, her shock causes her to deactivate her heat vision however she doesn't react fast enough as Mark crashes into her unintentionally, he couldn't control his speed during flight and so couldn't slow himself down.

Mark finds himself on top of Supergirl in a rather awkward position, one of his hands was on her breast and the other by her head, she blushed before using her heat vision again. To avoid getting burned by it Mark pushes himself back off Supergirl before grabbing her leg and flying off, he goes as fast as he can and the environment becomes a blur around him, he then slams her into the side of a mountain so hard that he causes an avalanche to fall on top of her.

Supergirl was pissed but she was also excited, she'd never been able to cut loose like this before, so many days she'd had to sit down and receive Kal's lecture of Kryptonians living on a paper planet blah blah blah, she wasn't stupid she knew how weak the humans were, which made her frustrated as she could never get a good fight, Kal would never go all out against her.