Chapter 431-440

Chapter 431 Roland also has a space bracelet?

  No wonder the head of the base is willing to tolerate that bitch in such a way, it turns out it's because that bitch is a dual-line power user!

  When Su Luo and Fu Chengyan heard Li Xue's words, they looked at each other, and there was a flash of surprise in their eyes.

  Li Xue has seen Mrs. Lan use the foresight ability?

  However, before the two of them could think about it, Li Xue continued, "This morning, she didn't have a space power user with her, but when she left, she drove away in an armored car that was even better than the warehouse! "

  "She must be a space-type supernatural power!"

  "No wonder, no wonder no matter how messed up she is, the head of the base will forgive her, because she is a dual-line ability user."

  At this time, Li Xue's eyes lit up again, like a sudden realization after the previous fog had cleared.

  She continued: "And Roland's space is definitely not small!"

  "In fact, all the materials in this warehouse are obtained from the cities around the Crow base or those small bases, but at the beginning of the end of the world, there was no shortage of supplies in the Crow base."

  With that said, Li Xue looked up at Su Luo and Fu Chengyan seriously.

  "I was a member of the Cro tribe before the end of the world, so I know the whole process from the establishment of the Cro base to now. Before Roland came to the Cro tribe to find our leader, who is now the base leader, our tribe has always been Very poor."

  "But not long after Roland came, the life of our tribe gradually improved, but at that time, Roland spent money to buy all the food and daily necessities from other cities. The materials are transported to the tribe."

  "However, the weather was hot at that time, and the power supply in the tribe was insufficient, so even if there was food, it was difficult to preserve it. Some meat was marinated before it was marinated, and it was spoiled. I have eaten spoiled meat."

  "But just a week before the apocalypse, the base chief told everyone to stop curing meat and let us put all the food in the cellar, and I haven't had any rotten meat since gone."

  "In the first half of the year before the end of the world, people in the tribe basically didn't go out to collect supplies. Instead, they were all building bases and developing the Zirk Rainforest, but our food has never been short."

  Su Luo: "!!!"

  In the end, Li Xue said affirmatively, "In other words, Roland's space is not only huge, but he may even awaken before the end!"

  When Su Luo heard this, he turned his head to look at Fu Chengyan again, both of them were shocked.

  It is absolutely impossible to awaken the ability before the doomsday, so Roland has a space to store things before the doomsday, and there may even be a space where people can enter!

  So she and Fu Chengyan couldn't find Wu Shichen and Roland in the central area of ​​Cro base the night before yesterday, and it is very likely that the two of them just hid in the space.

  Su Luo's eyes couldn't help falling on her wrist, where there was a faint white mark left after she bound the bracelet.

  Although her plane trading system also has space, it cannot store living things, and the same is true for Fu Chengyan's doomsday game system.