Chapter 421-430

Chapter 421 Medicine man, found the laboratory

  Just like her previous guess.

  Once the refinement of Wu Shichen's longevity technique is over, the entire Keluo base will definitely cease to exist.

  At that time, although Wu Shichen has strength and materials, if he is really allowed to rebuild a power alone, he may not be willing.

  Rather than wasting that time, he might as well set his sights on the large base that has already taken shape, even on a large scale.

  There are all kinds of supernatural beings entering the Zirk Rainforest now, and there are all kinds of supernatural beings. He only needs to refine some other supernatural longevity potions by the way.

  In the future, whether he goes to another base or re-establishes his own power, he can use those longevity potions as bargaining chips or benefits to win people's hearts...

  "Brother Zhang, why do you think the head of the base wants to do this gold panning activity? He gave hundreds of thousands of millions of crystal cores for a month. Wouldn't it be better to have so many crystal cores for our subordinates to advance?"

  Kobayashi's voice sounded from the front again.

  Kobayashi's tone was a little unclear, and he also complained, "When we people become powerful, we will annex a few bases, or even directly take down the big bases in country D and E, and become the largest base here. Is the base bad?"

  They want to engage in this kind of gold digging activity, and open it to the world, and give this crystal nucleus to outsiders.

  If you ask him, this Ushichen is stupid.

  "No matter how bad it is, let's limit it and only allow people from our Crowe base to participate in this activity. It's better not to let the rich water flow into the field of outsiders."

  Brother Zhang laughed loudly, "Don't say that in front of others, or your job will be replaced in minutes."

  "That's for sure." Xiao Lin also reacted, and his voice was a little softer, "I just said Brother Zhang as my own brother, just complaining, don't worry Brother Zhang, I will never talk nonsense in front of outsiders. "

  Brother Zhang just put a supernatural person into the cart, raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead, and said:

  "Do you know why the base chief wants to do this gold digging activity?"

  "I really have no other ideas except that the base chief has a lot of money. Even if I want to use this method to gain the reputation of the Cro base, the cost is too high."

  While shaking his head, Xiao Lin took the ice water next to the cart and handed it to Brother Zhang very numbly.

  "It's the end of the world, who cares about that reputation." Brother Zhang took a sip of the ice water, "Xiao Lin, did you ever work as a medicine man before the end of the world?"

  "Medicine man? What is that?"

  "A drug man is a drug tester."

  Brother Zhang sat down directly on the bed where the supernatural being lay, and recalled: "My family conditions were very poor before the end of the world, and I have three younger brothers under me."

  "I was admitted to the best university in country D back then, but my family didn't have the money to send me to study. At first I thought I had to give up and go out to work, but by chance, I got to know Yaoren."