Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

  "Zheng...Brother Zheng, Lei...Thunder type ability!"

  It turned out that when Su Luo was cutting the zombies, a zombie behind her was only half a meter away from her at some point, and it was about to throw her down.

  At this time, Fu Chengyan, who had been paying attention to Su Luo, quickly shot a bolt of lightning at the zombie.

  With a sound of "Here-", the zombie's head was instantly reduced to ashes.

  Su Luo only felt a gust of wind blowing from behind her, and she suddenly felt bad. Just when she was about to bend down and kick her legs, a familiar light flashed.

  Immediately afterwards, with a "thud--", ​​the body of the zombie also fell to the ground.

  Facing Fu Chengyan's worried gaze, Su Luo returned a comforting smile.

  At the same time, he hastily used his psychic ability to build a protective film on his body, which could prevent low-level zombies from being scratched.

  She was a little over excited.

  The main thing is that I have never killed a zombie so readily in my previous life, and I accidentally killed it...

  When Zheng Qiao saw the purple light, his expression darkened. These two people are definitely not simple!

  Fu Chengyan was not appeased by Su Luo, his face turned pale, and he approached Su Luo while killing the zombies rushing forward.

  When the two of them were only an arm's length away, Fu Chengyan suddenly pulled him to his side.

  "Crack!"

  After cutting off a zombie following Su Luo, he asked, "How is it? Are you injured?"

  Although he was sure that the zombie was half a meter away from Su Luo when he just shot, he was still worried if he didn't confirm it himself.

  Su Luo held Fu Chengyan's trembling hand back and said with a smile, "No, it's still some distance away from me. If you don't believe me, do you think my clothes are still good?"

  With that said, Su Luo turned around and showed his back in front of Fu Chengyan.

  She really didn't pay attention just now, but luckily Ah Yan was beside her, otherwise she might be caught.

  This can be regarded as a warning to her, man, don't be too careless... You don't have a chance to start over every time.

  Fu Chengyan took a closer look. Although there were many dark blood spilled by zombies on Su Luo's black down jacket, there was indeed no scratches, and his heart was slowly relieved.

  Then the two came back to back to kill the zombies.

  Although the Tang Dao is sharp, it doesn't hit the head every time. Sometimes you have to cut off the opponent's waving arm before you can hit the head.

  It took about half an hour, and more than a hundred zombies were finally killed by the two, leaving only the twenty or so who fought against Zheng Qiao's group behind them.

  After the end, Su Luo dressed up in a suit and took out a small bottle of well water from the space, and handed it to Fu Chengyan.

  On the other hand, he watched Zheng Qiao and the others fighting zombies not far away with great interest.

  According to Su Luo's observation, there were about fifteen people who escaped at first, but within half an hour, there were only seven people left.