Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 Talking about cooperation with Luo Yong! on fire

  In the next second, Lu Kun's strong figure appeared in front of Wu Peng and the others again.

  Su Luo outside the house took Fu Chengyan, Xiao Haoran, and Han Zhe back to their place.

  In fact, she roughly guessed the reason why Luo Yong was silent just now.

  Not hesitating.

  but thinking.

  In her previous life, she had personally witnessed the unwavering love between Luo Yong and Lin Mei.

  Long before Luo Yong entered Fu's base, Lin Mei was insane due to the loss of her daughter. Whenever she saw a little girl of the same age as Jiajia, she would have a very big emotional change, and would even harm herself or the people around her. But never gave up on her.

  Thinking of the reason why Luo Yong joined Fu Chengyan's team at the beginning, he also wanted her to heal his wife.

  It's just that the healing ability can only heal physical injuries, while Lin Mei's is a heart disease. In her previous life, she could only do more psychological counseling, and there was no way to cure it.

  Luo Yong cared so much about his wife, and now that Lin Mei was forced to commit suicide, he would definitely not compromise with Wu Peng.

  And his hesitation just now was probably weighing the probability of success in the battle between himself and Wu Peng.

  Now that Brother Kun took action, it would take only a few minutes to bring three people out from Wu Peng's hands. Naturally, she didn't need to waste time here.

  ...

  in the room.

  Luo Yong looked at Lu Kun, a look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

  He didn't expect that Su Luo would help him!

  Of course he knew that eating was just an excuse, Su Luo sent Lu Kun over to help their family evacuate.

  Luo Yong looked at Lu Kun with some gratitude in his eyes, and at the same time, he relaxed slightly.

  He knew that if he was forced to leave the team just now, Wu Peng would never let them go easily. Although he has some strength, the opponent still has more than a dozen supernatural beings in their hands. If they really gathered to besiege him, he would not be able to beat them. .

  But now...

  Luo Yong smiled at Lu Kun and said, "I just had something to do, and it took me a while, it will be fine soon."

  After speaking, he looked at his wife again.

  "Meimei, pack up our things, we're going to rest next door tonight."

  Although Lin Mei was still a little dazed, she didn't waste time. She hurried back to her room and moved the things she had just taken back into the car again.

  As for the people around, no one dared to speak out.

  Since Lu Kun appeared, Wu Peng's complexion suddenly sank.

  He was saying how dare Luo Yong proposed to quit the team, it turned out that he had a better opportunity...

  Although Wu Peng was unwilling, but thinking of Lu Kun's hammer in the afternoon, he didn't dare to step forward to pull people away, so he could only watch them leave with serious eyes.