Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371 Visit by the Rockies Caravan?

  Su Luo chuckled, looked straight at Zhang Jiajia who was thrown to the ground, and said with a smile: "Chief Zhang thought the detector couldn't detect it, so we don't know that Gui Qianjin has the ability to confuse?"

  As soon as Su Luo finished speaking, Zhang Qiang and Zhang Jiajia, who was thrown to the ground, widened their eyes at the same time.

  "You, how do you know?"

  Su Luo looked at Zhang Jiajia with pursed lips, and said, "Unfortunately, I happened to meet a bewildering person not long ago, and found that when the bewildering person uses the ability, a faint pattern will grow in his pupils. , Ms. Zhang probably doesn't know about this, right?"

  Saying that, Su Luo turned his head to look at Zhang Qiang again.

  "Mr. Zhang, I thought you would come to make a deal with me sincerely. I was willing to make a deal with you because you sent Song Jiaojiao to Chenguang. I didn't expect Mr. Zhang to let his daughter try to confuse you. Us, what, does Chief Zhang Ji want a white wolf with empty hands?"

  Speaking of the latter, Su Luo's tone became obviously colder, and his words even sounded like an ancient man cultivating immortals, with a trace of internal strength, and slammed Zhang Qiang's heart hard.

  Without even thinking about it, Zhang Qiang quickly shook his head.

  "No, no, Chief Su, don't get me wrong. We definitely don't mean to be a white wolf with empty hands. It's the young girl who is ignorant and self-assessed. I will definitely punish her when I go back, and I ask Chief Su to forgive me this time."

  "Young and ignorant?"

  Su Luo snorted lightly and continued.

  "If I remember correctly, Ms. Zhang is already 23 this year. In fact, no matter whether Ms. Zhang is 23 or 13 years old, she is the same in front of me, Su Luo. Anyone who offends me will be counted as her." I'm just a 3-year-old kid, and I will never let him go lightly!"

  The sound falls.

  Zhang Qiang saw a green vine flying past his eyes, and the next moment, his daughter Zhang Jiajia's heart-piercing screams came from behind him.

  "Ah—eyes! My eyes! Su Luo, you bitch, bitch..."

  "Crack——"

  "Ugh... woo woo woo..."

  The second after Zhang Jiajia's first slut fell, Su Luo once again controlled the bloodthirsty vine, and directly pulled out Zhang Jiajia's open tongue.

  But in the blink of an eye, three blood-red skulls appeared on Zhang Jiajia's entire face.

  Seeing this scene, Zhang Qiang's eyes were instantly bloodshot, and the hands hanging by his sides clenched into fists, shaking with anger.

  However, after a long time, Zhang Qiang did not dare to say a harsh word to Su Luo.

  Seeing this, Su Luo didn't stop there, but looked at Zhang Qiang again and said.

  "Mr. Zhang, there has been a saying since ancient times that the son is not the fault of his father. Although Ms. Zhang has paid the price she should have paid, Mr. Zhang's responsibility cannot be shirked. I am not justified. Man, or so be it."

  Su Luo rolled his eyes, and said with a smile: "The price of the crystal nucleus liquid was fixed with Zhang base before, how about half of the retail price, that is to say, now a bag of first-grade crystal nucleus liquid has two hundred first-grade crystal nuclei ."