Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251

  Su Luo's words seemed to startle the dreamer.

  Xu Ce paused for a moment, then laughed and said, "That's right, even if there are purification system users, the level of this ability may not be able to catch up with Chengyan."

  Afterwards, Fu Chengyan simply drew up a list of attendees for the meeting in City A.

  Besides him and Su Luo, Lu Kun, Xiao Haoran, Ge Fei, Zhou Mo, and Luo Jiajia must also accompany them.

  Lu Kun, Xiao Haoran, and Ge Fei were selected based on their strength.

  In the entire Chenguang base, apart from him and Su Luo, only the three of them have the most outstanding strength.

  The National Base Conference sounds like a mutual exchange, but in fact it is a small comparison field.

  If you don't bring some people with hard enough fists, people will probably think that your Chenguang base is not strong enough. When the time comes, someone will come up and step on it, and they have to waste time educating people, then it is completely unnecessary.

  After all, the main task of their participation in the meeting this time is to trade, and they have no time to waste time on these trivial matters.

  Therefore, he will bring a few strong men to this meeting, and when the time comes, he will use his strength to let all the bases in the country remember their Chenguang base!

  He doesn't have any habit of pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. Since he was doing business in the past, how could people trust you if he didn't have the strength? How can I buy your stuff?

  In addition, Lu Kun and Xiao Haoran can also be regarded as the best spokespersons of "Crystal Nucleus Liquid".

  Although the two of them are only in the middle stage of the second level, they can completely tie with Ge Fei at the third level. This is the advantage of taking the "Crystal Nucleus Liquid" to advance.

  The foundation is strong, and it can be easily killed by leapfrogging!

  With their two outstanding cases, coupled with the power recovery effect of the field experiment, the "Crystal Nucleus Liquid" will definitely be snapped up!

  As for Zhou Mo and Luo Jiajia, they were selected because of their special abilities.

  Zhou Mo's wind and invisibility abilities are perfect candidates for eavesdroppers.

  When going out, especially to attend these meetings, there must be such a "secret guard" around the weekend, which may let them know a lot of inside news.

  And Jiajia's hypnotic ability can also facilitate them to do many things.

  Except for the five of them who are 100% certain that they will go, the other candidates are yet to be determined.

  Of course, Xu Ce and Liu Lan definitely couldn't go.

  After all, both he and Su Luo have left, and the morning light still needs to be watched by their parents...

  After listening to Fu Chengyan's analysis and plans, Xu Ce has no objection to participating in the National Base Meeting in October.

  After dinner, Liu Lan helped Lin Mei clean up the mess in the kitchen.

  Su Luo thought of Xiao Shi, Liu Xianglong and others who were brought into the base with Fu Chengyan today, got up and walked towards the kitchen.