Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201 Entering the Farmhouse

  ten minutes later.

  Su Luo and Fu Chengyan appeared in front of the convoy again.

  "Brother Kun, use the intercom to notify the earth-type supernatural beings to come out and open the way, and they are ready to go in!"

  As for Xie Hongbo's group on the mountain, she had already fed her bloodthirsty vines. There were nearly thirty supernatural beings. She felt that she should be able to advance to level three tonight!

  Thinking of the results of the interrogation just now on the other side of the mountain, Su Luo really felt that it was too cheap to swallow them like this.

  Not to mention far away, there were fifty or sixty soldiers in the group of soldiers they ambushed last time, and they killed all of them without leaving anyone behind!

  That was just one of their many successful ambushes.

  In the two months of the last days, digging pits and burying barbs in this small canyon, plus the hundreds of stones that have solidified long ago on the peaks on both sides, the blood stained on their hands is not thousands, maybe hundreds People!

  All the men, young and old, who were ambushed were killed, while the young women were treated like animals by them and kept in a farmhouse for their entertainment...

  Of course, she would not be polite to such a person!

  Because I had a lot of experience in building roads on the highway before, a group of earth-type supernatural beings built a solid new road in this small canyon in just three to five minutes. As for the original barbed traps, they were also destroyed. They filled it with soil.

  After entering the farmhouse for the few kilometers, there were no accidents.

  Drive for about ten minutes.

  A four-meter-high "Daidao Village Farmhouse" archway came into view.

  There is a map of the farmhouse behind the archway.

  The entire farmhouse is surrounded by mountains on all sides, covering an area of ​​about 20,000 to 30,000 square meters. Inside are uniform green brick and tile houses, and the houses are basically built in circles. There is a huge flat land in the middle of the farmhouse, which should be for the farmhouse to play. people do activities.

  Because it is surrounded by steep cliffs, before the doomsday, this Daidao Village farmhouse has one of the most distinctive projects.

  That's rock climbing!

  This is also the main reason why Daidao Village Farmhouse became popular in H City.

  It is precisely because there are rocky mountains all around, so there are no mutated plants after the end of the world. In a short time, it is a safe place to shelter.

  However, that was only for a short time.

  Once the fifth-level zombies besiege this rice paddy village, the people in this village will only be wiped out...

  After all, it was surrounded by mountains, and there was basically nowhere for everyone to escape.

  The car entered the farmhouse for about two minutes, and a row of green dots appeared in front of the car.

  When Su Luo just came in, he told everyone that there were still people in the farmhouse, so Lu Kun was not surprised to see a row of people blocking the road ahead, and slowly parked the car in front of those people.

In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of suppliesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara