Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191 Entering the Z City Security Base, See Ge Fei

  Ge Ge was taken aback for a moment.

  After staring into Su Luo's eyes for a long time, he suddenly laughed.

  "Is there any wine? If you want to hear a story, you can't give me wine!"

  The girl's voice was hoarse, as if she had made some important decision.

  Su Luo directly took out a row of wine from the space, white, beer, red...everything.

  Anyway, she and Ge Ge don't need to drive, so they can drink whatever they want, and it's fine.

  Ge Ge picked up a bottle of 82-year-old Lafite, shook his head with a "tsk tsk", and said with a look of nostalgia, "I haven't drunk such a good red wine for more than two months."

  "If you like it, I'll give you another bottle when I go back." Su Luo said very richly.

  Ge Ge shook his head, "Just have a drink tonight."

  Now her pocket is cleaner than her face, and it's okay to drink a glass or two, but she can't do it if she wants to take it.

  Seeing this, Su Luo didn't say anything more.

  When Su Luo was getting the wine, Fu Chengyan took Xiao Haoran and Lu Kun's party away in a very sensible way, which can be regarded as making room for the two of them to talk.

  On the other side, Xiao Qi also took Ge Singer's people back to the house that Xiao Haoran had arranged for them before.

  After a while, only Su Luo and Ge Ge remained in the huge ancestral hall.

  Su Luo also took some duck and braised meat from the space, and served with wine.

  Ge Ge drank the red wine in the glass in one gulp, then stared at the glass in his hand, and spoke slowly for a long time.

  "My brother has a very serious congenital heart disease. The Ge family was there before, so it's not a serious problem to take care of him carefully. It's just that the end suddenly came."

  "The last survivors of the Ge family are only me and my brother, and then Xiao Qi and Hei Zai."

  "Actually, at the beginning, I didn't even want to enter the security base. It was just because of killing zombies and escaping. Excessive exercise caused my brother to have a heart attack. It was at that time that Xiao Qi heard that Sun Zheng had a A person with a healing ability who can cure all diseases..."

  "So, it's not that I don't want to leave the base, it's that I can't do without..."

  After finishing speaking, Ge Ge poured himself another glass of wine and drank it in one gulp.

  In the past two months since Doomsday, tonight seems to be the most relaxing night for her...

  When Su Luo next to him heard Ge Ge's first words, his heart shook violently.

  In her previous life, when she met Ge Fei at Fu's Base, he didn't have a heart attack.

  Is it the healer under Sun Zheng who healed?

  If Sun Zheng really healed him, then Ge Fei should be with Ge Ge later on. With Ge Fei around, how could he let his favorite sister die in front of him?

  Sun Zheng...

  She only heard this name today, why does it feel so familiar?

  correct! ! !