Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Cultivation Plane Merchant - Washing Marrow Pill

  After Fu Chengyan sat down, Su Luo briefly introduced to him the function of the independent trading card and her current needs.

  And 0250 is also very dedicated to explain to Su Luo the situation of the merchants.

  [Ancient plane merchants are similar to the culture of Blue Star 5,000 years ago. They belong to the imperial system, and the technology is still relatively backward. It took 13 years to advance to the fifth-level merchant. 】

  [Spiritual Talisman Plane Merchant, this is a planet with aura, and the people inside have the talent of drawing talismans from birth. There are many kinds of talismans, including defensive talismans, attack talismans, luck talismans, etc. It takes nine years to advance to the fifth-level merchant . 】

  [Dragon Plane Merchant...]

  ...

  With the continuous introduction of 0250, Su Luo's eyes became brighter and brighter.

  It wasn't until this moment that she really felt the benefits of this face-to-face trading system. Like the talisman of the talisman plane, it can be defended and attacked; like the dragon egg of the dragon clan, it can even hatch a dragon to become a contracted beast...

  With these things, it would be difficult not to make a name for yourself in the last days!

  It's just that these things can only be greedy now, and she still has to pay back the universe coins.

  [Cultivation plane businessman, this is also a planet with aura, but it is divided into ordinary mortals and immortal cultivators who can cultivate immortality. The businessman in the cultivation plane is an immortal cultivator. It takes fifty years to advance to the fifth level businessman]

  【beauty......】

  "Wait!" Su Luo suddenly interrupted 0250's words, and asked excitedly: "Can the immortal cultivator from the cultivation plane above make alchemy and weapons?"

  0250: [Yes, in addition to alchemy, you can also refine weapons. Does the master want their pills and weapons? 】

  [The elixir and weapon owner of the comprehension plane should be available, and the owner can store some healing elixir and special weapons. 】

  0250 doesn't care if Su Luo can trade universe coins this time.

  And according to the development of the previous life, Su Luo will not awaken the power until one year after the end of the world.

  Before this, it is really necessary to prepare some good healing pills, or extremely aggressive weapons, to save your life first.

  Otherwise, if there is another accident, the two of them will be completely finished.

  Anyway, the transaction is not this time.

  Now as long as it can develop a few more "clients" for it, and if there are more "clients" in its hands, it can continue to trade, and its puppets can also play a real role!

  Fu Chengyan gently stroked Su Luo's waist with his palm, and said in a hoarse voice, "Does Luo Luo want to stock up on some healing pills?"

  "No, no, no!" Su Luo turned his head to meet Fu Chengyan's eyes, excitedly said: "I want to change the marrow pill!"

  When she was filming before, she took over two or three Xianxia dramas, which also talked about the world of self-cultivation, and the most popular and famous one in the world of self-cultivation is Xisui Pill.