Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Asking God is Easy, But Sending God is Hard

  Four thirty in the afternoon.

  Su Luo, who was consolidating his abilities in the practice room, suddenly opened his eyes and stepped out of the space.

  As soon as he landed, Su Luo immediately used his mental strength to detect it.

  Twenty green dots are constantly approaching here!

  After thinking for a few seconds, Su Luo probably guessed who the person was.

  The only people who knew this position, apart from the women she let go, were Fu Chengxiu and Song Jiaojiao, and Song Jiaojiao probably didn't have the ability to summon so many supernatural beings, so...

  At this time, Fu Chengyan's voice also sounded in his mind, "Luo Luo, what's wrong?"

  Su Luo waved lightly, and Fu Chengyan appeared beside her.

  "If I'm not mistaken, it should be Fu Chengxiu who brought people here. Twenty people, should we deal with them directly or what?" Su Luo asked with a slight smile, with a flash of murderous intent in his eyes.

  She also wanted this guy to live for two more days, but she didn't expect this guy to come to his door and die~

  Fu Chengyan pondered for a moment, slightly hooked his lips.

  "Don't worry, he should have come to invite us into the villa area because of the batch of guns in Xue Wu's hands. Aren't you thinking about the newly harvested grain in the villa area? Let's collect it openly tonight."

  Hearing this, Su Luo looked at the boxes of guns in the corner of the cabin, and thought of the batch of food recovered from the villa area last time, and nodded with a smile.

  "OK."

  Now that Ah Yan has said that the other party is here to invite them, then she should be a 'guest'.

  It's just... It's easy to invite God, but it's hard to send God off.

  I hope that Fu Dongsheng and Fu Chengxiu will not regret it...

  After deciding to follow him into the villa area, the two went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Su Luo even took out a thermos and drank hot tea leisurely.

  After waiting for about three to five minutes, Fu Chengxiu brought people to arrive.

  Because the door of the room was kicked away by Su Luo before, Fu Chengxiu and the others did not knock on the door, and walked in directly.

  only.

  Looking at the two people sitting calmly on the sofa in the living room, Fu Chengxiu felt strange.

  How do these two seem to know that he will come?

  No, how is it possible!

  The other party is not a prophet, how could he know that he will come, maybe he just happened to sit on the sofa to rest.

  Putting aside the messy thoughts in his head, Fu Chengxiu walked forward with a humble smile.

  "Brother, Dad asked me to pick you up and go home!"

  As soon as Fu Chengxiu called out, Fu Chengyan raised his eyebrows.

  He didn't expect Fu Chengxiu to recognize him so quickly, but...it doesn't matter.

  After all, he planned to enter the villa area with Luo Luo, so he didn't want to hide his identity.

  Fu Chengyan nodded, stood up slowly, took Su Luo's hand, and looked at Fu Chengxiu.