Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Surprise! doomsday ahead

  "In addition to the prohibition talisman, I have many other talismans here, for defense, for attack, for fun, and everything else. Would you like to have a look again?"

  Su Luo didn't answer Mo Xian'er, but just asked with a smile, "Miss Mo, besides fruit wine, our Blue Star also has a lot of sweets, do you want to try it?"

  Hearing this, Mo Xianer's eyes lit up, "Sweet food? Will it taste better than fruit wine?"

  Su Luo nodded, and then contacted 0250 in his mind, asking him to pack a few cakes and send them to Mo Xianer.

  In fact, when Mo Xian'er told her that she wanted the sweetest fruit wine just now, she knew that the other party might like sweets very much, so she came up with this trick.

  According to 0250's introduction, there are indeed many talismans that she can use on the talisman plane.

  Even if she didn't have a talisman, she could still trade cosmic coins with Mo Xianer, and she also liked Mo Xianer, a girl, so she naturally wanted to establish a good relationship with her and strive for a long-term cooperation.

  "I sent some cakes to Miss Mo, Miss Mo can try it first."

  Mo Xianer also immediately received the cakes sent by Su Luo. Each cake looked very delicate, and Mo Xianer was a little bit reluctant to make it for a while.

  After hesitating again and again, he finally made his move on the yellow cake closest to him.

  When she picked up the yellow cake in front of her, she smelled a foul smell, Mo Xianer frowned slightly, and looked at the screen, "Is this smelly?"

  Su Luo shook his head, "This is durian Melaleuca. Durian is a kind of fruit. Although it doesn't smell very good, it's very delicious and sweet. Don't worry, Ms. Mo, it's not bad."

  Mo Xian'er dubiously took a small mouthful from the small spoon in the box and put it into his mouth. After savoring carefully, he took another mouthful, and then he ate spoonful after spoonful, still mumbled in his mouth .

  "Miss Su, I've changed my mind. I don't want to change the fruit wine. I want to change this cake. You can change me to ten of these cakes."

  This dessert called Durian Melaleuca is really delicious. It is even better than all the sweets she has eaten before. It is really sweet and glutinous. It would be great if I could eat this kind of cake more often in the future.

  Thinking of this, Mo Xian'er suddenly raised her head, licked the scum from the corner of her mouth, and said excitedly.

  "Miss Su, I'll add you as a friend. I'll send you some of the talismans I know later. See if you like them. Can I exchange these sweets for you?"

  Su Luo smiled and nodded, "Okay."

  After speaking, the two turned to the transaction page.

  Su Luo saw a handful of various talismans sent by Mo Xian'er in the trading box, and ordered 0250 to pack nearly 20 types of cakes in addition to ten copies of durian layers, as well as various fruit wines. A copy of the past.

  【drop! The transaction is successful. Congratulations to the plane merchant No. 0250 for receiving a five-star praise from Mo Xianer, the merchant of the magic plane. He will be rewarded with 5000 universe coins and 1 point of ability. 】

  "The ability value is still added to the attack, and then 0250, help me take out the restraining talisman." Su Luo directly interrupted 0250's next question and said.