A Little Insecure [Bloodlust]

Start from the beginning

Grillby paused for a while... The guy's voice on the other line was quite scary to listen on the phone. "Uhm... yes, Is this uhm.. Horror Sour? Uhh... Lust's boyfriend?" Grillby asked and he replied, "Yes, this is Horror...are you from that uh.. club Lust works for?". Grillby hummed awkwardly before replying "Yes, I'm the bartender and he's all... he can't walk-" but he was cut off by Horror shouting "Did he break his leg?!". "Uh no sir.. he's just very drunk and... he's crying, I think you need to pick him up." Grillby said, reassuring Horror that no bones were broken.

Horror quickly understood and replied "I'll be there as fast as I can..." before hanging up. Grillby sighed before putting his phone down. That interaction was really something...

He glanced over to Lust and saw that he was still in a bubble of misery. He kinda felt bad but all he could do was wait...

Then he waited...

Rain began to set in and no one came to the bar yet. An hour passed, then another 2. This "Horror" guy wasn't coming here was he? Everyone eventually left except Grillby and Lust. Lust at this point was asleep and Grillby was finishing up his duties. It was quiet in this place except for the sounds of quiet snoring coming from Lust. After Grillby was finished, he looked around the bar but no one was there except for him and Lust. He was getting really annoyed now at how Horror was running late.

He checked the time and it was exactly 12:00. He grabbed his phone and dialed Horror's number again, this time he immediately picked up and Grillby could hear heavy breathing and the pitter patter of heavy feet and also the heavy rain...

"Um, sir?-" Grillby asked but was cut off when Horror said "I'm heading there! sheesh! Can't blame someone with an axe on a rush.". Grillby stopped..

An axe?

Then the door opened and Grillby froze. He could see a huge skeleton by the entrance, wet by the rain and just as he said, he was wielding a fucking axe. There were faint blood stains on his shirt and his one glowing eye peirced through Grillby's soul. He was breathing heavily as he stepped in the club. He placed his axe over his shoulder, the sharp part looking at the ceiling. Lightning also struck as he did so, making everything dramatic.

Grillby took a step back and held his phone to his ear. "U-um.. S-sir, there's!-"

"U-um.. S-sir, there's!-" Grillby's voice was heard again in the pockets of this strange looking skeleton. This...was Lust's boyfriend?

Horror walked towards where Lust was sitting while Grillby took a step back as he lost his ability to speak. Horror stood next to where Lust was sitting and he tapped the petite skeleton lightly. Lust began to wake up from his nap and slowly processed what was happening, then he looked at his monstrous boyfriend.

"Rori? What are you doing here?" Lust asked in his normal tone and Horror looked at him with concern. "Your AU's Grillby called me because he said you were so drunk that you can't walk and apparently you were crying..." Horror said truthfully and Lust's smile dwindled. Horror noticed this and gave Lust a disappointed look, to which Lust responded by standing up and hugging Horror. Horror sighed and placed his axe on the table. He carried Lust up and Lust grabbed the axe on the table.

Grillby watched this all as it was happening. How was Lust keeping a straight face about all of this???

Then the two left.