Chapter Twenty Four ~ Someone's Following us

Hi,another good update for you! So please read and commnet :) Vote Please.. Hehehe ^_^

———————————————————————————

Tiffany's POV - Special Cast

Seohyun  told me,that Luhan texted her.That They need to leave for a practice,and They want us to babysit Zaira.Well ,I would love to.. I planned to make a sweater for Zaira since the weather today is cold..

"Unniee~!!!"I heard Seohyun calling me.

"Ne~"I answered back.

"Where leaving!"She said

"Coming!"I said,putting the sweater in the paper bag and close the door of my room and went outside.

"Ooo~ Fany is slow"Taeyeon teased me.So i ran and ride in the van and close the sliding door.

A T T H E C A R

"Seohyun ,Is Zaira pretty?" Sooyoungunnie asked.

"Yep!"Seohyun  answered while playing on her phone

"I brought him teddy bear"Yoona unniesaid showing her teddy bear present to Zaira..Its so cute O.O >< Omo~..

"Ma'am i think someone's following us"The driver said and we look at each other shocked.Who's following us?

We look at the back and saw a black car,following us.Where ever we go,it follows us.. Haist! Aish! Who is it ?? Im curious..

"Ajusshii, Drive fast"I said and ajusshii nodded and speed up.

"Ma'am its still following us"Ajusshii said.. I'm getting mad,so much!!!! Ugh! Few minutes,we arrived..We stop at the dorm of EXO and look if the black car is still following us.. Hmmm! Good,its gone! -_-... We went out and knocked on the door..Then D.O oppa opened it.