Chapter Twenty Three ~MISSING : KIM JONG DAE - TROLLY CHEN

Hi,Im back! :)) Here's my last update for this chapter,I'll try updating later xD Hehhehe

----------

Chen POV

Last night Birthday Suprise for Suho hyung was super fun,We ate,tell jokes,watch movies and played fun games..Good thing we dont have schedule..We could rest.. I was the first one to woke up,I planned to go to the rooftop and watch the scenery of Seoul..So Pretty~I just keep watching the scenery of Seoul until i fell asleep.

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up,since i need to pee.. I went to the bathroom,after going to the bathroom,I planned to make breakfast,I pass by Chen's room ,and the door is opened,I went in to check him out.But he's not in his room.Hmmm maybe he went for a walk.

I cooked pancake,since its just easy to make.Hehehe Lel :)) .. I cooked 26 pancakes,two for each... After that, I made coffee.. Then I saw Chanyeol,Luhan and Kai coming down from downstairs.

"Yow!"I said throwing the banana peel in the trash bin.

"Yow! Baek"Chanyeol said sitting beside me.We will never be apart xD ..

Then the others came out too and we started eating,but one person is missing,its Chen.Where could he be?

"Guys where's Chen?"I asked and they stop eating and looked at me.

And they just raised they shoulders,which mean NO ...OMG.. Where's Chen.. I called Chen's Phone,and we heard it rang.So we went to his room and find his Phone in his bed..Perfect! He left it. We just thought maybe he went to jog or took a walk in the street.We watched movie while waiting.

4HOURS LATER..

We been waiting for Chen,for about 4hours,and he's not yet here.We started to get worried,what if sasaeng fans saw him.Oh! NO..Trouble...We start to think ,where he might go.

"Okay,Lets look for him.. By pairs "Suho hyung said and we all nodded.