Chapter Fourty Four~ Happy Birthday Zaira~

Another Update for you guyss,please read and vote.. and also comment.Thank You

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

[Kris Pov]

Today is the day,its Zaira's birthday.. I dont really get,why do i love her even more. Hahahah xD.Where here in the rooftop,preparing for his birthday party.She's 6yrs old now,she grown so fast xD Hehehehe..

"Hyung,where's the cake?"Suho hyung asked.

"In the fridge"I said and he nodded then went to get the cake.Im the one arranging the gifts..

"Hyung give me the balloons"Chanyeol hyung said to Baekhyun.

"No~"Baekhyun hyung said,are they arguing again.Aish~ -__- I went to get the balloon,and i tape in the wall they looked at me in shocked and pouted,i chuckled.

"No more arguing!"I scolded them.

"See,its your fault"Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just roll his eyes and went back to his job.

I finish my job,and went to Sehun hyung,he's arranging the food with Lay,D.O,Xiumin and Kai.

"Hyung~"Kai called me.

"Wae?"I asked.

"Nothing~"He said and i just rolled my eyes.

FEW HOURS LATER.....

Its time,its really the time.. Zaira is awake,we hide in the table and the lights are off..She step in and i really know she's scared.

[Zaira's POV]

"Oppa~"I called shuttering..This is so scary~ OMG.. T^T

"Is anybody here?"I asked.

1.

2.

3.

"SUPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"I was suprised too see my brothers .I cried happily.

"Oppa"I called crying then they all hugged me.

"Oh our baby is crying"Baekhyun oppa said and i smiled.Then Yuri noon and all my noona's came out with a gifts in there hand.Then Chanyeol oppa went to Yuri noona and they hold there hands..What's this? omg!

"Oppa"I said.

"Me and Your Yuri noona are dating already"Chanyeol oppa said and all of us where suprised.

"Jinjja!"We all said,and they nodded and i smiled.I went to Yuri noona and hugged her tight.

"Take care of my Oppa,my shabby oppa"I said and Yuri noona pinched my cheeks.

"Lets eat!!"Suho oppa said and we went to get foods and eat.

THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!!!!! :))

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

PS : Dont forget to vote,comment and share this chapter.I hope you like it..So please support me.. On the next chapter,is some common questions,i wanna ask to you.So stay tuned,and keep updated