Chapter Three ~ Bad News

Hi,another lovely update,for my readers.Sorry for the long update hehehe <3..I Hope you enjoy reading this story <3.

~~

| Baekhyun's POV |

I was having a good night sleep in my bed,when i heard someone crying in the other room. I didnt mind because i was really tired from practice,but then again i heard it.So i get curious,i woke up and keep on hearing it.It came from the room beside mine,I went out to check who's room it is, and i was shocked.....Its Zaira's Room,so i get worried and i quickly opened the door and saw Zaira crying at the floor.I quickly went towards her.

"Sweetie,you ok ? "I asked.She tilt up his head and look at me.I saw her eyes,its puffy red in crying.I quickly get the tissue in the bathroom and wipe her tears.

"Oppa,Mianhae! "She said and sob.

"Wae ? " I asked her.

"Its a secret oppa"She said. O.O

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Its getting worst and worst everytime ,i cry"She said .I grabbed his hand and rub it,She looked at me and smiled.

"What do you mean,sweetie?"I asked.

"I-i-i-i have a-an st-stage 2 heart cancer"She said while looking down.I was suprised,and i felt my tears.I hugged her tight and i cried.. No way ? I cant let die,especially Zaira . She's too young ! T^T Damn it ! ...

"Oppa,please dont tell anyone yet ! Please "She said.. Omo~ She dosent want us to get worried .. Hmmm/

"Okay Baby"I said while caressing his back,few minutes passed,i felt her sleeping.So i carry her and put her in his bed,then i smiled. I kiss her forhead and tuck her in his blanket.. I caress his hair and kiss her in his forhead again. Im so happy,you came Zaira ! You changed me alot,and i promised you be better again. I cant lose you,no matter what.. I love you Baby ! I stand up and took a glance at her again before getting out.I smiled and went outside and went quickly to my bed and sleep.

[ MORNING ]

[ Chen's POV ]

I woke up from the beam of the light,that is passing through my window. I cover my face,from the beam of the sunlight then went back to my sleep then suddenly,someone tickled my foot.I get my foot from the beast who is tickling my foot,again it tickled me but now in my body.I was kicking and getting my body away from the beast,but now the beast is tickling me in my armpit.I quickly stood up and look at the beast and i was suprise.It was.... Zaira and i saw her laughing then suddenly ,i heard the members giggle,then i saw them behind the door.