Chapter Twenty Two ~ Happy Birthday ,Suho Oppa !

Here's my first udpate for this day.. Hope you love it.. And dont hestitate to leave a comment hehehe ^_^ Happy Belated Birthday to SUHO OPPA..SARANGHAE... THIS CHAPTER IS FOR SUHO FANSS AND ALL EXO FANSS :)

————————————————————-

Kris POV

Its EXO K's Leader,Suho Hyung and happily he's sleeping in his room.Early in the morning ,like 3am.. Too early !Ugh! I need beauty sleep... My handsome face will be ruined.. XD Joke..Hehehe Anyway,while Suho Hyung is sleeping,Me and the others are busy preparing for the suprise party.. Heheheh... Since ,Im the EXO M Leader,I give the others assigned things for them to do..

CHEN , BAEKHYUN,CHANYEOL : On the Tarpaulin with Suho Hyung's face and says "HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO OUR CARING,HADSOME AND CUTE LEADER ,SUHO HYUNG..SARANGHAE!"

D.O,LAY ,XIUMIN AND LUHAN : On the foods

KAI,SEHUN : On the plates,tables and others.

TAO AND ME : Cleaning and fixing the gifts we bought for Suho Hyung

ZAIRA : Is the body guard.. She's in Suho hyung's room. XD

2hours of Preparing the Birthday Party,Luhan hyung Called Girl's Generation for help..and the secret suprised gift for Suho Hyung is settled already. I check the time 5:30am.. Hmmm,6:30 we should finish preparing the birthday party.Then the door bell rang,I quickly went to opened the door and in suprised the Girl's are here.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"I greeted them with a bowed,and the others did the same.

"Wow!You really prepared so much"Yoona Noona said and we nodded with a smile.

"Here's our gift for Suho Oppa"Seohyun noona said and we teach her where to put the gifts. On the long table with Suho Hyung's pictures and merchandise.

"Can we help?"Taeyeon noona asked and we nodded.Then they all started helping the preperation. I check again the time,6:27.. Its coming,then Suddenly Zaira came out.

"Oppa,Suho hyung's awake"Zaira said and we all fixed our self and Baekhyun's holding the cake and we all fall in line,then when Suho hyung went down...