Chapter Fourty Seven ~ WorldWide Proposal

Hi,Another awsome update for you! Thank You for all your votes and comment,now this chapter is special,.So comment down !

---------------------------------------------

3YEARS PASSED

[Chanyeols'POV]

3years has passed,since me and yuri are dating.. Im so excited that this day,I can finally be with her forever.. Wait ! There's no forever... XD...Im gonna proposed,Im not sure if this right. But its not bad to try... OMG ! My legs are shaking...

"Sehun-ahh,Im nervous"I said.

"Relax Hyung ~ Just be happy"He said and i nodded.

"Our the decoration ready?"I asked. Then he nodded,Im preparing a grand proposal.. I heard Yuri noona loves to dance,and she's a main dancer.. So,I let Lay,Kai and Hyoyeon prepare a proposal dance for her.. OMG ! Im nervous and excited.. Nervous , because i dont know what she will answer me,Excited cause this is my first proposal.. XD

"Hyung good luck"Tao hyung said and i smiled.

"Thanks Tao shii"I said and bro hugged him.

"Lets finish this in time.. Arraseo"Suho hyung said.

"Ne~"We all answered.....

"Hyung,lets go. Fix your self,be handsome boy..Your gonna be a husband and soon to be a father xD"Baekhyun said and i smiled.Then followed him in the dressing room,with my stylist.. Hair and Makeup stylist,they prepared a good look for me..After 2hours, i went out.The venue is in the stage.. A worldwide proposal XD,I talk about it with the fans and they agree. .

"Hyung is so handsome"Kai complemented me and i smiled .

"Are you ready?"Lay hyung asked.

"This is a long journey"Xiumin hyung asked

"I am !"I said confidenlty

[Yuri's POV]

"WHATS THE COMMOTION ALL ABOUT GIRL ?!! Why are you dressing me up ? There's no schedule"I said.. Jinjja ! These girls are crazy...They woke me up just to dress me up,Do i look like barbie? Lol,Jessica unnie looks like barbie. Does she?

"Just wait !" Yoona noona said. -_-

"Why are you putting make up on me? Are we going to a party?If we are,why only me. What about you?"I said

"Behave Yuri !"Taeyeon unnie said..

"Fine ~ " I said and behave.

After they dress,and put make up onme.. I look at my self in the mirror,Im pretty ! Well Since birth to tell you.Hahahahah .. Seriously,Im pretty ! I look like an angel..Then Sunny unnie and hyoyeon unnie pulled me.

"Kaja! There waiting for us"Seohyun unnie said. Who?Where?

"Who?"I asked and they didnt answered ,i just focus on the road.

Few minutes later,we arrived at the venuse, This is were did our concert.. Whats going on? Aish ! I went out,then Yoona unnie blindfold me.

"Guyss!"I said and Jessica hold my hand..

We entered and the place is quite,and its dark..Ohh! Spooky..Then as we went to the stage... Seohyun told me to get my blind fold off,so i did.The light where off.Then later on,Hyoyeon,Kai and Lay danced infront of me,after the dance,A video was played,Me and Chanyeol.I felt my tears coming down.Then there where lot of fans outside and more.. Then chanyeol showed up,Then he sang my favorite song.. He went near me,and kneeled down.

"KwonYuri,Will you marry me?"He said showing me the ring.I cried and smiled.

"Yes!Yes"I said and he smiled and insert the ring in my finger,,then we hugged and kiss..

After the proposal,we all eat in the restaurant,and have a night time together.This so fun ! Im happy

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the proposal,wait for the big day xD vote and comment