L.T.B.W_15

ALLYANA'S POV

After a few minutes, I decided to  go back at the hotel. I don't know but, after that man gave me a handkerchief, I felt better. It seems that the pain in my chest has disappeared. I just sighed.

When I entered the hotel, my phone suddenly rang. I looked to see who was calling and saw Chelsea's name. Therefore, I immediately answered it.

"Hello, 'Cous?"

"Oh what? Are you still alive? Can you still handle the treachery of those two?" 

I just rolled my eyes, because of what he said. Fortunately, I'm not that sensitive to her, because of her words. Sometimes I understand Keane too, why she is annoyed with Chelsea. But, I know her, so I just ignore whatever comes out of her mouth.

"Of course, I'm still alive," I answered her

"Tss, it's good that you're still alive. That witch went here too? I saw her earlier, when I arrived here at the resort. Do you know that I want to break her ass? Her face is annoying, tsk!" She said annoyed.

I just laughed. It means that she has arrived here and she really went here instead of Palawan. It doesn't look like she came to this place for a vacation. She will definitely keep an eye on Keane's behavior. I just sighed.

"You're here too? Where are you? Let's have a drink together," I invited her.

"Oh! That's great! I'm here at my hotel room. I just got here too, where are we?"

"Let's meet up in Lala's Bar club. You know where that is at the resort, right?" I said

"Okay, let's meet up there," she replied.

After I talked to her, I hung up. I closed my eyes and sighed again, then I went out of the hotel. But, I stopped and slightly looked back where I came from earlier. Instead of remembering the cruelty that Keane and Dylan did to me, I remembered something else. I remembered the man who approached me earlier. So, I held onto the handkerchief I was holding and smiled slightly. I don't know, but he really made me feel better.

I decided to walk towards the bar, which was just near the beach. It's still early, so there are people enjoying the beach and swimming in the sea. Some are around the bonfire and some are enjoying themselves. It seems like they are having fun, while being with their loved ones.

Well, that's exactly how I used to feel. I am very happy, because my parents love me very much and give me what I need even if I don't ask for it. Because I'm not that person who takes advantage of something. Whatever I want to get I really struggle. I don't need to be ahead of something. If that's for me, it's really up to me, even if I'm ahead or behind in what I want. I'm not that competitive person. I will do what I can do. I don't want to step on someone just for something.