Hidden

I just stayed standing, looking at Keane who was preparing our breakfast. I don't know if I will approach and greet her. I can see the joy on her face as she preparing the food. Later, Dylan invite me to approach Keane.

"Hey, good morning!" she greeted me when she notice us. I forced the smile, even though I didn't want to. I feel like something is piercing my chest now. Especially, what I witnessed last night suddenly came back to my memory. How could she do that in front of me?

"Oh, I think, she's still tired. You made her tired, Dylan! You really are!" she said enthusiastically. So that's when I found out that I was stunned in front of her.

"Oh, that's right I'm really tired. By the way, why are you here? I thought you were already in Tagaytay?" I said.

I saw how she slowly lost her smile and look slightly at Dylan, who also looked at me.

"Well, my car broke down this morning. That's why I couldn't get on time in the airport, I couldn't even contact some of my friends to pick me up. That's why I called Dylan. Then, he answered the call and went to pick me up. He didn't tell you about?" she answered me and glance at Dylan.

I looked at Dylan, who seems surprised by Keane's words.

"Oh! Yeah, I didn't tell her, because she's in the deep sleep. So I just left, I'm sorry, hon, if I didn't tell you," he apologized to me.

I just smiled at him and nodded. Right! They both seem to be good at hiding. Only now I really realized that they are good at pretending. If I didn't find out about their treachery to me, I would definitely look like a fool. Now I'm still really stupid. I don't know if I should ask them now. I was weak and didn't have the strength to ask them what I really need to know about them.

"By the way, I prepare some breakfast, so, let's eat together," she invited us. Dylan led me to sit on the chair to eat.

"It's good that you were able to cook right away," I said smiling at her

Dylan attended to me, he was putting food on the plate in front of me and I also noticed Keane glancing at what Dylan was doing. It seems like, she wanted to see how Dylan would take care of me.

"So, are you still going to Tagaytay? Actually, we will going there too, for our honeymoon," I told her and turned to Dylan. I wanted to be formal in front of them, even though I knew they were doing something while I was gone.

I noticed that she looked at Dylan, before answering what I said.

"Well, yes, I'm still going there. You know, I need to attend some event there and of course, maybe we will meet there too," Keane answered me with a smile.

I smiled at him and nodded. When she said that, she or they definitely had a plan to meet. My grip on the spoon tightened and I turned to Dylan.