L.T.B.W 12

(Matured content)

Allyana turned on the shower and let the cold water fall on her naked body. She wanted to cool down the body first, to warm up for the next scene. Later, she felt Dylan's hand on her shoulder and kissed it. He gave her  a kiss on her back and she just closed her eyes as he was doing it. She faced him and imitated the way he kissed her shoulder. She placed a kiss on the side of his neck and under his chin. Her hand also moved and touched his chest, which was now soaked with water from the shower.

Dylan grabbed her cheek and suddenly kissed her. She immediately responded to his kiss and hugged his neck. Dylan leaned her against the wall and held her hand then placed it on top of them. They continued to kiss each other, she can't resist Dylan's hot kiss on her.

"Uhmm.." she murmured softly when Dylan bit her bottom lip. Dylan's kiss slowly moved down and landed under her chin. He was given caressing kisses there, up to her neck.

"Uhmmm.." she moaned again as she sucked her neck and Dylan did it again and again. His lips traveled to her underarm, which added to her  tickle. His lips stayed there, almost making  lose her balance due to the weakness of her knees. Later, his kiss returned to her lips. She also responded earnestly.

"I love you so much, Honey," Dylan said, when their lips parted. Allyana smiled at him.

"I love you too, Dylan," she replied.

Allyana turned off the shower, then took the soap and soaped Dylan's chest. Dylan just let her do it and he just looked at her, watching what she would do.

Allyana looked up at Dylan and stared at him. She wanted to ask a lot of questions, but she couldn't ask what she wanted to know.

"I'm so happy, that you are the man I will spend for the rest of my life. I'm grateful because you waited for the day when, I will give myself completely to you. That's why, I will take care of you , everything that I can. I will love you and I will never share you to anyone. I will do everything to not break our marriage, in the new phase of our lives," Allyana passionately said to Dylan.

Dylan couldn't speak immediately after what she said and kept staring at her. Later, Dylan grabbed her face and caressed it gently.

"I am the luckiest man because I have you. You are so precious to me, like a gem that I won't break. Since the day you accept my hand to be with you forever, I am all yours. I am, Allyana . I will also protect this marriage and no one can break it," Dylan replied smiling to her.

Allyana was unable to speak because of what Dylan said. She could only smile while looking at it. She wanted to show him that she was happy with what he said. But, in her mind, it was too much pain for her. Everything that has been said is the opposite of what is happening today. Because she knows in her own heart that whatever he is keeping was slowly being destroyed.

After that, they both took a bath. After they showered, Dylan just carried Allyana out of the bathroom. He walked towards the bed and put Allyana down there being naked. The man stared at what was served to him and he could truly say that he was very lucky because he owned the woman in front of him. Allyana sat on the bed and looked at Dylan. She touched his face.

"Can you make me a woman again?" she said.

Her husband stared at her and smirked at what she said.

"You are now a woman, Honey. When you're with me, I will always make you a woman," Dylan replied and immediately kissed Allyana on the lips. Allyana suddenly lay down on the bed again because of Dylan's gentle push on her. Allyana felt that his demeanor had suddenly changed, that just now he was holding her so tightly. She almost didn't return his quick and passionate kiss, which seemed to excite her. His hand just traveled to the back of her head and caressed her hair, while kissing her naughty lips.