Witnessed

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Allyana was still looking at Keane and Dylan. She just coughed, so that she could get their attention. It seems like, they had no intention of withdrawing their gaze from each other. They immediately moved away from each other, especially Keane who simply grinned and turned to Allyana.

"I'm going to leave first, hon, you take care of fixing our stuff? Chelsea and I might take a long time to talk. I know Keane will help you, okay huh? I'm going out," Allyana said goodbye and  turned away from those two.

"A-Alright hon, I'll take care of it," Dylan replied. Before Allyana could finally get out, she turned to them.

"Bye!" she smiled goodbye, even though the pain she was feeling right now is still there. After saying goodbye, she closed the door and leaned against it. She closed her eyes and tears began to flow from her eyes. She can't stop the pain she feels. She doesn't know how to talk to them, because it hurts hfor her to be betrayed by those two people who are so important to her.

When Allyana got out, Keane let go of her suitcase and immediately hugged Dylan's neck.

"You, maybe you'll forget about me later because you're with Allyana at this resort? Well, we're  in the same place, so you should never make me wait when I need you. Is that clear?" Keane said smiling and kissed Dylan's lips, which he immediately responded to. They don't seem to care if Allyana suddenly walks in and sees them kissing.

The simple kiss between the two of them turned passionate. It seems that Dylan wants to release to Keane the warmth he felt earlier with Allyana. He wanted to say thank you for being here to provide for his needs, when Allyana couldn't provide that. However, in his heart there was still the fear that Allyana might leave him when she found out about the betrayal. But, no matter how much he avoids Keane, he really can't help himself when it comes to this women.

"Hmmm, it looks like you need something ha? I know you," Keane said flirtatiously between their kisses.

"You know, you're the only one who can ease the heat I'm feeling now," Dylan replied.

He grabbed the girl's butt, then lifted her and leaned her against the wall while the two of them continued to kiss. Keane clung to Dylan's neck and resisted his kiss, even she couldn't stop herself. Since then, she really couldn't stop herself from liking and loving him, even though he was courting her friend Allyana before.

However, she tried to let in herself to the man, even though she knew what state.. she would be between the two of them. She let her and Dylan have a secret relationship, until now for a deep reason.

"Hmmm, you're too hot, babe," Keane said again between their kisses.

Dylan didn't respond and just dropped his kisses down her neck. Keane moaned, as it sucked her skin. Dylan moved around kissing and sucking on her neck, making her moan even more.