Witnessed (2)

Allyana walked out of the elevator. She had reached the ground floor of the hotel, to see her cousin Chelsea. But, from what she witnessed, before she left their hotel room, is kept recurring in her memory. Especially when she peeked through the door again and saw how the two had kissed.

She almost lost her strength at that moment and could not run on his own, then entered the elevator. She wanted to cry inside, but she couldn't, especially she had a staff member who knew her. That's why, when she got out of the elevator.. she felt like, she was about to fall.

"Yana!"

She heard someone calling her, but she didn't seem to care who it was. While the woman who called her, just lowered her hand, when Allyana passed her. That's why she chased her and grabbed Allyana by the arm.

"Hey, Allyana!"

Allyana looked at the woman who suddenly grabbed her arm and slightly stared at it.

"Chelsea?" She said in surprise.

"Yes? Of course, I am! What happened to you? Why weren't yourself earlier, are you okay?" She asked her while raising eyebrows, but her concern was still there. Allyana felt as if she was carrying something heavy on her chest.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something earlier, so I didn't notice you. I'm sorry," she apologized However, Chelsea frown still couldn't be removed, while looking at her.

"Hmm, well, it's okay. By the way, I want to apologize, because I didn't come on your wedding yesterday. I'm too busy and tired, because of my work. But, I'll make it up to you,vbefore you leave for your honeymoon," she promised her with a smile and she barely hugged her arm.

Of all her cousins, this is the only one that is the closest and most tender to her. Their father was siblings and Chelsea almost grew up in another country. But even in the distance it still does not disappear, no matter how close they are to each other. She was always by her side, apart from Keane. It's just that they don't like each other and when the three of them get together, the two always talk sarcastic to each other. Allyana got used to the behavior of the two, but now she has changed her feelings about Keane because of what she discovered.

"Come here," Chelsea said later, when Allyana didn't respond to what she said. Chelsea is not used to Allyana's silence, because she knows that her cousin is a cheerful girl and besides that is really kind.

She pulled her to sit on a couch and held her hand.

"Tell me, did something happen? It's impossible that you're just thinking about something, that's why you're not in yourself. Tell me, what happened? Why are you acting like this?" Chelsea asked again.

Allyana swallowed and looked around a bit, then she looked again at Chelsea who was looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Can you take us somewhere else? Or we can go there in your car, p-please?" Allyana said begging at her.

Chelsea was stunned by what she saw now in Allyana's eyes. She could see that her tears were forming and at any moment they would pour out. So, she looked at the woman seriously and stood up.

"Okay, let's go," she said and pulled Allyana away. The two of them walked together to the parking lot, where Chelsea's car was.