L.T.B.W_11

The couple kept looking at the two, as if wondering why they were together. Keane and Sandro looked at each other, then laughed together.

"Hey, what kind of reaction is that? Oh, I forgot to tell you, that this man beside me was courting me. I'm even thinking if I should say 'yes' him and be my boyfriend, what can you say, Besty?" Keane said laughing to Allyana.

"H-Ha? Well, I'm too surprised to know that he's courting you. As in, I didn't expect this," Allyana responded and laughed slightly then looked at Dylan, who was still looking at them seriously . She noticed that Dylan didn't seem to know what Keane was doing now.

"Haha, you guys are too busy, that's why you don't know about my love life. I'm with him here in Tagaytay and it looks like we're going to the same hotel. Also, I'll do my work first before anything else, haha!" Keane said with a smile and winked at Allyana.

"Tsk, it's up to you. Oh hey, are you going to join with us? We're going in to one hotel, just like you said," Allyana said.

The two looked at each other and smiled at the same time.

"If it's okay with you that we go together, then we will," Keane replied.

Allyana smiled at him and turned to Dylan.

"Sure, that's even better. Let's go?" She invited them.

The two nodded and followed the. They got into the  car and get inside. The four of them were silent, while inside in the car. The two were behind them, talking quietly.

She squeezed Dylan's hand and she leaned on his shoulder. She looked at both of their rings.

Many questions came to her mind, why is this happening to her now. It is a big puzzle for her, when the relationship between the two started. Whether it's been a long time or not. She wants to know why they were able to betray her, which actually came to the point where she married Dylan. Since two have such a relationship.

"What's wrong?" Dylan whispered to her, noticing that she was thinking something.

She just shook her head at him.

"Nothing," she only said.

He didn't ask any more questions and kept quiet. Allyana just closed her eyes and wanted to get rid of the things that hurt her from her mind.

            It was late afternoon when they arrived at the hotel resort where they would be staying and were greeted by the staff, even the hotel manager. They greeted them, out of respect especially for Allyana who is the only daughter of the owner of the resort. They even offered them some food that they prepared for them. They accepted their offer and took them to a private room, where only they could be there.