L.T.B.W_10

When the airplane  came, they immediately boarded it. Chelsea even helped them with their stuff, even though they could have ordered it from the hotel staff. After that, the couple said goodbye to Chelsea, then they left. Chelsea just said she might be follow them, if she didn't got bored.

When the two left, she also decided to leave, to rest at their house. As she was driving the road to go to her place, she still couldn't forget what she had found out.

She couldn't believe that would happen to Allyana. The betrayal of two people it trusted. She knew how close Keane was to Allyana. She's one who support at Dylan and Allyana's relationship, so she can't imagine that there's hidden behind his kindness.

"That b*tch! When I actually see her, I'll make sure she hears a lot of hurtful words from me. She has no right to do that to Allyana. How could she do that! The nerve!" Chelsea said in disgust.

While she was killing Keane in her mind, she did not notice the sudden stop of a car ahead. If she didn't brake immediately, she would have hit it. She was bent over the steering wheel and her chest was heaving. She looked up and saw that her car was stuck behind it.

"Oh my god! Did I hit it? Tsk! Why does it suddenly stop!" she hissed and honked several times.

Until the driver came out from it. Chelsea saw a tall man, while wearing sunglasses. She was stunned when she saw how handsome this man was. She was stunned as she looked at it, walking towards her car. She swallowed and slowly opened the window. Annoyance suddenly disappeared due to its stance.

"W-What happened? I almost hit the back of your car. Why did you suddenly stop?" she said.

The man took off his sunglasses to see her properly. Therefore, she was even more stunned by his gentle face.

"I'm really sorry, Miss. The car's engine died suddenly, so it stopped. I'm really sorry," he replied.

She looked away from it and sighed. She didn't know, but she was really embarrassed to talk to him. She noticed that he walked towards the front and looked at their car. She saw how he sighed and came closer to her again.

"It's my fault and I'm really sorry. Nothing damage, you can go," he told her and smiled.

She was stunned by his charming smile. She didn't know how to respond to what he said. He said goodbye, so she came to her senses and rubbed her forehead.

"My god, Chelsea! What's wrong with you, tsk!" She murmured and closed the window of her car.

She drove the car again slowly, until it stopped the man's car. She opened the other window near it and saw that he was looking at her. She also noticed that someone was riding behind it, who also looked at her. But, her attention was not there but on the man who approached her earlier.

"Next time, be careful," she said  and smirked as she left that place.

Chelsea just shook her head as she left, but she knew she couldn't get that man out of her mind.

           Meanwhile...  Allyana and Dylan are currently on the plane. They both talk about what happened in their marriage and they feel very happy. While the two of them were talking, Dylan's phone suddenly rang. Dylan looked at it and stared for a moment. Allyana noticed that, so she asked about it.

"Who's that?"

Dylan immediately put his cellphone away and stood up.

"I'll just answer this first, just for a second," Dylan said.