Surprise Party

It's past 8:00 pm in the evening and there's still few people walking around. A car suddenly stop amd there's two gilrs inside of it.

Keane and Allyana got out of the car together, when they were in front of a hotel. Allyana look at the hotel and Keane in surprise.

"W-What are we doing here?" she asked her friend in confused.

Keane just grinned at her. She grabbed her arm and pulled inside the hotel.

"Woi, what are we going to do here?" she asked again.

"We're having a surprise for you. Tomorrow will be your wedding day, that's why we granted you a surprise," Keane answer and smiling as she held her by the arm.

Even though she was confused, she just followed it. They got into the elevator and when they were inside she looked at Keane again.

"W-What kind of surprise is that, Keane? W-Why do I feel like, nervous?" Allyana said. She can't help but ask again Keane. She remembered before, when Keane give her a surprise gift.. when her 18th birthday and it's really unexpected to her. That's why, she got nervous from what really Keane give her tonight.

"Duh? It's a surprise, isn't it? Well, you really need to be nervous, because you'll lose your innocence," said Keane and laughed at her.

Her eyes widened as she looked at Keane. Keane laughed at her reaction. She knows that her friend is very innocent, that's why they thought to surprise her and she made sure that she will not forget what will happen tonight.

"Haha! What kind of reaction is that? By the way, some of our friends are there too. We are all girls, okay? No boys allowed, because that's for a girls surprise," Keane told her.

But, for what Keane said made her even more nervous. She didn't know what kind of surprise they had for her. She has confidence in Keane, because they've been best friend since they were highschool until now. This is even more exciting because tomorrow, she will marry the man she loves very much for almost ten years and that is Dylan McDavid. The man who made her heart beat and she loved the most.

When the elevator opened, they got out and entered a room. The room was dark and quiet. Later on, the little light came on and Allyana was stunned by what she saw.

"Surprise!"

She turned around at the sudden shouting of the people inside, along with the explosion of a confetti. Allyana swallowed, looking at her friends. She even saw a small stage in the middle and wines on two tables with food.

"You like it?" Keane told her.

Allyana smiled as she looked at her companions. He turned to Keane. She's really right! Their surprise was really unexpected to her.

"W-What kind of surprise is this, why there's a stage in the middle?" she asked her.

Keane rolled his eyes because of what she said. She grabbed her and pulled closer to their friends.

"Oh guys! You know what to do huh? Allyana needs to be ready tonight for Dylan. So, let's start the show!" Keane shouted to their friends.

They shouted together and later suddenly some men came out behind the stage. Allyana's eyes widened because of what she saw. They were wearing only boxers and masks. Allyana swallowed and looked away slightly. Keane suddenly elbowed her, laughing at her reaction.

"You're getting married tomorrow. So, let's just enjoy tonight. Come on!" Keane said while smiling and pulled her closer to the table. Her companions also followed and happy with what they were seeing.

The boys started dancing in front of the stage. While Allyana's friends were screaming at the show they were seeing. That's why she just let herself to enjoy. Even though she knew, she wasn't used to seeing someone in only boxers in front of her.

Allyana doesn't know, that the same thing happens to the boys right next door; together with the man she will marry. There are also women, as is happening among them, the women are also dancing while the man is looking at them.

"Okay! Let's drink! Here bestie, enjoy yourself okay?" Keane said and her a wine.

Allyana reached for it and looked again at the dancing men in front of them. As they continued to dance, his friends cheered. She just shook her head and continued to drink the wine that Keane gave her. As the night wore on, her friends became wilder. She was also affected by alcohol. Later, the dancing men came down and approached them. They moved aside and danced close to them. They accompanied them, especially Allyana who was a bit drunk. And because Allyana is not used to drinking, she fell asleep before her friends.

It was midnight, when their fun was over and the men Keane had paid for Allyana had left. Allyana's friend has also returned home, to prepare for her wedding. Keane and Allyana were left in the hotel room, where the party was held.

Allyana was already lying on the bed and sleeping soundly. Keame looked at it and just shook her head. Later, she heard the doorbell ring in the room where they were.

"Where is she?" he asked her.

"She's sleeping, come in," she answered.

He did not speak and entered. He went to Allyana who was sleeping on the bed and look at her. Keane also approached him and hugged him from behind.

"Did you enjoy the party?" he asked her.

He grabbed her hand that was hugging it and gently squeezed it. He turned to Keane and touched the girl's cheek.

"Yes, especially since I can be with you now," he said and suddenly kissed Keane.

Keane immediately responded to his kiss and cling her hands in his back. They didn't mind Allyana, who at any moment could see what they were doing. They continue and did something behind Allyana's back. The guys who's kissing Keane right now, was Allyana's fiancee—Dylan McDavid.