Made love

I was stunned, when he touched my shoulder. My hair seemed to stand on end every time his hands touched it.

"Relax," he told me.

I felt his hand slowly go down, towards my waist and suddenly he hugged me then he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Don't be too nervous. Let's go, let's take a bathtub together," he said.

I sighed and nodded.

"But before that, let's get this out of the way," he said.

He unlocked my bra and even took off my undies. Even though I was ashamed, I let him do it. He smirked while looking at my body, then he held my hand towards the bathroom. When we got in, he got into the bathtub first and asked me to join him. He took my hand and turned me away from him, so that I could lean against his chest. That's why I felt that thing behind me.

"This is our first time to do it together. How does it feel?" he asked me while stroking my shoulder.

"I-I feel nervous, but I trust you," I answered.

"Yeah, you need to trust me. I am your husband now, my beautiful wife," he told me and I felt him kiss my ear. Even the caress of his hand on my body brings a strange sensation to me.

I closed my eyes as he continued to kiss my ear, until it came down to my shoulder. His hands went to my chest and he gently massaged boobs. I moaned at what he was doing to me and that thing on my back got even harder, making me even more nervous.

"You're too innocent my wife," he whispered close to my ear. 

I only answered him with a grunt. Later, he held my face and made me face him, then he kissed me gently. I returned his kiss and let him to do what he would do next.

I felt his hand go down again, towards my belly until it reached where he wanted to touch. I gasped as we kissed, after he held me there. His hand is caressing my flower. I couldn't fucos properly, because of what he was doing while we were kissing. It seemed that I was even more electrified when he caressed my clit. So I got closer to him, while he still didn't stop kissing.

He caressed it several times, until I felt him slowly insert his finger inside it. I felt pain because it insisted on entering. I was shocked again when one of his fingers entered me, then he stop kissing me and look into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I slowly nodded to him.

"This will be hurt at first. Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he said again.

He suddenly moved his hand and I stunned again because I was hurt. He was just looking at my reaction as he moved his finger in and out of me. I almost gasped because of the strange feeling I felt because of what he was doing.

"Uhmm," I mumbled softly while also looking at him.

He couldn't stand it anymore and kissed me again. I felt his finger go in and out of me faster. That's why I'm moaning about what he's doing. 

Later on, he stopped and asked me to take a shower. We went to the shower together, while the water fell on both of our bodies, his hand never stopped caressing my body. He even guided my hand towards what I was feeling earlier.

I was stunned after I touched it. It's huge! I don't know if it will fits me. I looked at Dylan, he was just smiling at me. Later, he made me lean against the wall of the bathroom.

"I want to taste you," he told me.

I don't know what he is talking about. I just saw him slowly get down and gently pull one of my legs, then put it on his shoulder.

"W-What are you doing?" I said in surprise and covered myself down there.

He just grinned and removed my hand. I was surprised by what he did next, when he brought his face closer to my womanhood and I felt his breath there. I was about to ask more when he suddenly licked my praise. I was clinging as hard as I could because of the strange sensation he was giving me. I can feel his tongue and hands working on my delicacy. I almost screamed at what he was doing and I didn't know what to do. When he got fed up with that, I almost fell down because of my weakness. He held me and also I am.

"You taste good, honey," he whispered to me. I couldn't answer because I was really weak.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

I was stunned, but nodded in response. He carried me out of the bathroom and laid me on the bed. He leaned over me and kissed me on the lips, neck and chest. When he got tired of kissing me and looked at me again, he gently caressed my cheek.

"I love you so much, honey," he said to me.

"I love you too, Dylan," I replied to him as well.

Later he took his position and was ready for what he would do next. I felt that thing poking at me.

"Allyana," he called my name and I felt him slowly enter me. I let him go and felt the strange pain he was doing. I just clung to his arm as he entered me. I gasped when he stopped and caressed my cheek.

He held my breast and massaged it well then he sucked one of it. At the same time, he entered me all of a sudden. I gasped in pain when he fully finally entered me.

"Are you okay?" he asked me worriedly.

I nodded to him while closing my eyes and feeling the pain. Later, I felt his movement again. Slowly and carefully. When he felt that I was ready, he gradually accelerated his coming in and out of me. The pain is still there but I have moved that pain. Until I felt the strange taste of what he was doing and I liked it.

I never thought it would be this good to made love with the person you love. To the person who became my world and will be with me forever.