Jk held her softly, and after a while, he gave her water to bring her out of her half-sleep. Now she has fully woken up, so later, Jungkook gently pulls Yn out of the car because he didn't want her to fall and get hurt in her half-sleep. Holding her hand, they both move inside the hotel.

On entering, there is an explosion that was caused by the staff. Jungkook is confused to see what is happening, but when Yn also joins the staff to sing, it is revealed that all this was done by his daughter.

 Jungkook is confused to see what is happening, but when Yn also joins the staff to sing, it is revealed that all this was done by his daughter

The hotal was fully decorated and smelled of JK's favorite flowers and perfumes.

~[First song]:~

[Hindi song's line is translated into English].

Moon asked the stars, the star asked a thousand people, who is the most beloved among billions of people, and everyone said, Appa, my lovely appa....

~[Second song]~

They're singing this line from Good Good Fathers full song:

"Oh, I've heard a thousand stories of what they think you're like.
But I've heard the tender whisper of love in the dead of night.
And you tell me that you're pleased and that I'm never alone.
You're a good, good father.
It's who you are; it's who you are; it's who you are.
And I'm loved by you.
It's who I am; it's who I am; it's who I am.
Oh, and I've seen many searching for answers far and wide.
But I know we're all searching for answers only you can provide.
'Cause you know just what we need before we say a word."

[Full song name:~ good good fathers]

"Credit goes to their respective owners." I don't own any song lyrics, but I used one in my story line.

They were all singing innocently, but a father couldn't take his eyes off his daughter as she was enjoying and singing a self-learned song with love for her father.

As soon as the song was over, JK thanked the right staff who helped his daughter and gave a loud cheer to Yn and the staff for being emotional.

Jk:~ In happiness, "Thank you so much to all the staff for doing so much, and from me, happy Father's Day to your father and you; if you are dad, then you too, and dear ladies, to your father or your children's father too." He gave them his attractive bunny smile.