Chapter Seventeen

Sky's POV

We calmly sit down on the benches and have a the most heart to heart convocation this group has ever had. I sit there I silence watching the waves crash against the rock face.

I was surprised that Cade let my brothers join the pack. It means a lot to me having the only other family I have left being by my side.

When Cade sent his sister away a part of me wanted to comfort her and another part wanted to push her off a cliff.

"Sky? What's wrong?" I hear Cade ask me. I turn around and smile at him. "Nothing. I'm just thinking that's all."

"About?" he asks me.

"It's not important." i reply standing up and walking over to the edge of the cliff.

"Sky. I'm not stupid I know that something is wrong so please. Just tell me." Cade says to me as I hear him walk up to me.

"I love you but." I begin but not say anything else as he turns to look at me.

"But what?" he asks and I turn to look him in the eyes.

"But I'm not the same girl you fell in love with. I have changed in so many different ways in so many different times. One time being yesterday night. Cade. I'm a shifter of two creatures. I..I...I'm a werewolf and a were-dragon." I say I I move closer to the edge of the cliff.

"Sky. Don't you dare do what I think you are.... SKY!" he screams as I launch myself off the cliff shifting into my black and purple dragon and taking to the skies. I move my head back to the cliff and see Cade and all my friends watching me as I continue to fly away from the people I love and could hurt.

I will forever love them. But I can't stay. Being a were-dragon I will be hunted which means I will be putting my whole family in danger. I can't risk that. I must leave them.

I will always love you. No matter what happens I will always be with you. Till the day I die. Good bye.