Chapter Eight

Sky's POV

I didn't listen to to Cade and I turn around and run away.

I wasn't running for long when something large and soft snarls at me from behind.

I tried to pick up my pace and get away from Cade but he was to close to me. All of a sudden I'm pushed to the ground in a blink of an eye. I'm rolled over so I al looking into the pitch black eyes of Cade. I can tell his wolf is in charge.

"I TOLD YOU TO PUT AND NOT RUN!" I flinched as he yelled at me. he must of seen the fear in my eyes because I saw his eyes turn back to green. "I.Im sorry, I wasn't think." I said to him. "Why?" He asked me. His voice was soft but still had that alpha tone is his voice. he shifted and I did the same. "I'm not ready to be Luna" he leans down and kisses my cheek. "Yes you are." he then shifted back into his black wolf. He turned his head and motions for me to do the same. as soon as I shift he picked me up by the scruff of the neck. I whin and his wolf chuckles.

Cade's POV

Finally I gained on her and managed to find out why she ran from me. I felt he go limp and I knew she was asleep. I chuckled softly as I remember the case she put up. I saw the pack house come into view and I see Ashley and Jack come running out of the pack house.

"Cade what happened?" Ashely says as she catches up to me and Sky. "Relax she is just asleep." I say and Ashley instantly calms down.

I take Sky up to my room and put her on the bed pulling a blanket over her so she didn't get cold.

I finally have her back. safe and sound in my room so I can keep an eye on her.