25

Marie pov (sorry she isn't a y/n I keep getting it mixed up with another book I'm writing)

I laid looking at wonyoung who sat in silence. She didn't feel like a cousin to me. She felt like a older sister, we looked more alike just different skin tones and hair types. And I had a dimple. I sat up looking at her as she looked back at me. " so who were those people? If they weren't your guards at the party who were they? How did they know I was my moms child" I ask as she looks away bitting her nail then looking back at me. " did your mom ever mention anything about the mafia?" She looked at me with worried eyes. I shake my head slowly my eyes going wide. " it can't be. It was forbidden in my house" I say quickly not wanting it to be true. " I have a library on every single one of our family members. We can go down there and look through hers maybe we will find something" she tells me which makes me remember.

Before I left home my mom gave me her old diary. It was always empty so I never though to write it. But even time I wanted to I would get a guilty feeling. So I would always close it. " she gave me her dairy before I left for school. It's in my dorm room!" I say as we both stand up. " wait but we can't leave the house" she says as I smile. " we tell the rest that we are going to leave at night. Then we come back and just me you and Mina look through it" I say as she nods.  We walk out of the bathroom sprinting to the rest who give me and wonyoung a look of terrier. " Marie. Wonyoung isn't your cousin. And wonyoung Marie isn't your cousin. You guys are sisters.  Born a month apart." Jungwon says as me and wonyoung look at each other and back at the rest. " come. Quick" Mina says taking both of our arms to the table, before I look at it I look at wonyoungs parents who mention me to look. 

Wonyoung and Marie are siblings. The reason why I refuse to speak to my sister is because I kidnapped her youngest daughter. It isn't fair that she gets all the spot light, my parents always been so proud of her. Always gave her the most attention. I wanted some of that too. Since I felt they always ignored me now since to me she's my daughter she will own the worse. The most badass mafia. The name is going to be the black R.  I hope when she grows up she doesn't find this. Probably by then I won't want that for her. But I do want my sister to burn for always making me the shadow child...

I looked up. I felt the world was spinning. I couldn't believe this. " what the fuck!" Wonyoung screamed as it snapped me out of my thoughts and look at her quickly. " YOU HID THIS FROM ME?!" She yelled again our parents lowering there heads. "I COULD OF BEEN CLOSER WITH HER!" She said falling to her knees crying her eyes out. I go down with her telling everybody to head to the upstairs that I saw when I was in the bathroom. Our parents stayed as our father walked the rest upstairs. " listen. They didn't know either they just found this out! Right" I say frantic as they nod there heads. Wonyoung cries hugging me as I hug her back.

" I have no thoughts." I say as I stand up dragging my sister with me as I look at the iPad. I then feel a rush of worry. " you don't think it's my mom right" I say as they shrug. " INSTEAD IF SHRUGING FIGURE IT OUT" I say getting annoyed. It's like they were just as shocked as we were. " well I think so. She said it herself that she clearly wanted your down fall" I say with a attitude as I run to the stairs running up them wonyoung following behind me as she bust the door open.  Downstairs I heard the door shut which ment they left. " guys. I know we're all kinda mad at each other but I just found out that me and wonyoung are sisters and that my actual parents are well were downstairs. And what were trying to figure out is if my old liar mom or whatever has a group trying to kill of a us because she found out I was with you guys." I say as i felt like the world slowed.

I looked at each one of them seeing them with wided eyes. Niki pulled me by my arm as I throw the iPad to whoever caught it so they could look for themselves. " are you sure about this? I mean we all don't know for sure" he asks me a look of unsure on his face as he didn't want me to do anything stupid. " I'm sure. My aunt who I thought was my mom all these years is a night owl which means that later tonight they might be close to the building if they saw were we lived. Which would he in the ally way on the way here. If I could somehow make it to wear we can see then we will know it's her" I say smiling to myself as I thought I was smart. " okay I'm in" he says which makes me shake my head. " what about the guards? We are ment to be on lock down till we're told we are safe" I say starting to pase. " who cares. Guards never pay attention after midnight. We go at 2am." He says as I nod.

We walk back to the group who raise there heads to look at us. "We figured out that the people who were at the school shooting it up might be your old moms guards. They were only picking on me because they knew I was her niece" wonyoung said as her and jungwon high-fived. " okay. So we know what they look like. Good. But me and Niki had a plan. Some of us are leaving to go around and look at the ally way. Why. Because on the way here it looked like some type of door was there. We might go in we might not. But the rest who stay have to keep a look out." I say as they nod there heads. We all crowed on the huge bed making a plan all finally getting along. I do feel guilty of what I said. But I will say sorry and try to make it up after this.