21

No one's pov
As wonyoung made her way to the kitchen everyone stopped laughing and just stared at her till she spoke. " you don't have to like me but I'm here to explain myself. The school shooting wasn't my idea. I found my moms diary and looked through it. I found a picture of Marie her mom and her dad. My mom wrote about how she missed her sister and how they had this bond. She wrote about how her mom joined nikis dads mafia with the rest of your fathers. And since we are rivals they wanted me and marie to stop the rival. But it didn't happen. So the group planned to shoot the school up till they found her and you guys. I told them no and they didn't listen. And the party tonight I knew they were coming because my friends stopped being friends with me because I wanted to protect marie as much as I could. And since they told them that Mina and marie were going to be at the party they were going to come and shoot that up and search the place till they found just Mina and marie. So I did my best to try to explain as much as I could till we hear gun shots and escaped." She explained as everyone looked at her with guilty and sadness. " I'm really sorry to put you guys through all of this." She says turning around about to leave before Mina grabbed her hand. " we all forgive you. Your part of us now." Mina said as the rest of the guys gave her a gentle smile of a nod.

" well instead of us being all sad why don't we just realize that we are safe." Jay said as everyone laughs. " where Marie?" Niki asks with a still face not really caring if they were safe or not. He just wanted his girlfriend but also was okay with wonyoung. He didn't let her get to close though. " she's upstairs. She said she needed a minute and that she would be down soon" wonyoung said. Everyone nodded there heads as they broke into a conversation about anything laughing and having a good time. They waited till she came down the stairs to have a good time together as a bunch of teams living with no adults.

TRIGGER ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ ( if you don't like this scroll to the next reading! So sorry)

Marie pov
I finally stood up the little lamp giving the room somewhat of lighting. I noticed a door opening it seeing a bathroom. I turned on the light sitting on the toilet as I let the water run. I looked through the drawers till I found a mini blade. I looked at my legs and my wrists no thoughts. I slammed it down on the counter looking at myself in the mirror seeing the color from my face gone with some of my makeup on. I splash my face with water wiping the rest off taking my hair out of the tight hairstyle letting it fall tying it up in a loose bun sitting back on the toilet as I dried my face. I picked up the blade again feeling a wave of guilt wash over Me. My cheeks burning as I realize what I was thinking. I pulled my dress up having the blade touch my leg. It swiped across my leg feeling like a paper cut but worse. I whinched as tears rolled down my face. I did as much as I could till I was in physical pain. I took as much toilet paper I could to stop the bleeding as I couldn't help but sob. I felt unwanted, guilty almost as if I was abandoned.

I finally realized that my parents didn't want me and that I was a teenager running from death. I had people killed because of me and I deserved to be hurt too, I had my cousin risking her life for me. All these people risking there life's because they care about me. And the least I could do was hurt myself for the pain that they almost exprienced. I opened the bathroom door seeing Niki sitting on my bed. I close the door shock washing over me. " Marie what's wrong? Open the door" he says to me jiggling the door knob. " I will in a second! Can I just have a minute?" I say trying to make it sound like i wasn't just sobbing my heart out. " oh. I guess. I'm going to leave my sweatpants and hoodie on the bed. Please come down" he says leaving. I finally open the door turning around as I see him still standing and he didn't actually leave. " Niki I said give me a minute" I tell him as I stood not facing him. I hear his feet walking up to me turning me around.

" n-Niki please not now. I just need a minute please go" I say not strong enough to push his arms off of me completely forgetting what I just did in the bathroom. " on the bed now" he tells me causing me to shake my head. " no please just let me change" I tell him as I hold my sweatshirt so it's covering my legs. He grabs me laying me on the bed pinning me with his arms, " Niki please not now.." I say trying to hold back a cry. He goes down removing my sweatshirt standing up as he looks away visibly hurt. I watch as he looks at me. He doesn't say anything put help me out of my dress not caring that I'm just in underwear and a bra. He helps me with his sweatpants folding the top so they don't fall down putting his hoodie over me. I couldn't even look him in the eyes as he sat I front of me trying to find my eyes. " Marie look at me" he says to me as I whimper then start sobbing, " I'm sorry I'm so sorry please" I say as he stands up pulling me up with him as he hugs me tightly. " I don't know I just I couldn't help myself." I say as he doesn't say anything but hug me.

But I pushed him away as I cried. " I just feel abandoned. Guilty. Just please don't tell anyone I'm begging you" I say as I have tears falling as I go on my knees whimpering as they were still fresh. " Marie stop it!!! I'm not angry at you." He yells as I quietly cry after he says that. I stand up not knowing else to do. " come here" he says to me as I walk over to him. " I'm not angry. Not disappointed. But if whatever made you feel like that to do that. And if you ever think like that again come to me. I don't care if you cry. You know that." He tells me as he runs his hands through my messy bun fly always. I nod as I wipe my face. " I'm going to bed I will see them tomorrow" I say as I go to laid down. I watch as he takes his shirt off laying right next to me. I roll over my head right on his chest the sent of him filling my nose making me feel somewhat relaxed after crying. After that everything goes black with just the sound of his breathing.