16

Niki pov
Marie ended up falling asleep, i smile at her soft face as she slept peacefully. I jump out of state as I hear voices coming into the house, I take a quick picture of Marie before closing her door and making my way to the front door where everyone is. " where's Marie is she awake? What is she doing?" Mina says as she looked around for her. " she's sleeping" I say as she frowns making her way to the kitchen, the guys come in after her with gloomy looks. " I guess they told you?" I ask as they all nod, " the girls don't know right? About the whole plan that only the jangs know of?" Jungwon says as I nod. " I really don't know how to tell them? I was thinking we all sit in the living room and just try to explain it to them?" I say as they all agree. " just be prepared.. they tend to freak out easily especially when we also don't know about something" Heesung says as he follows behind sunghoon to the kitchen. I sigh as I go and sit on the front porch. 

Minas pov
Lately the boys have been acting weird, but it doesn't bother me too much since my brother always tells me that he has it under control.  I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a bunch of fruit in a bowel sneaking pass there little group huddle up to Marie's room.  I giggle as I see her slumped in her bed, I place the bowel onto her bedside table jumping on her laughing. " min your here!" She says as she wakes up with me in front of her face. " yup, I also have tea and fruit." I tell her as she sits up and I slip underneath the covers with her.  She takes a bite out of a strawberry as I start the drama I have for her.  " okay so. Wonyoung was in a classroom during break with a bunch of males who looked a lot older than us? Maybe somewhere around the 20s?" I say as I see her face go pale as a ghost. " don't worry your home, but it was just so strange? She didn't seem scared or bother buy them. She even kissed one of them. He had a bunch of tattoos and his hair was really fluffy. I don't know who he was but it was actually weird to see" I go as she gasped. " someone actually kissed the princess" she says fake fainting as I laugh at her action.

" that's what I said. And I guess her little squad is also dating some of them too." I speak as she goes silent and looks at me. " Mina. We're you caught? Like was anyone following you guys home?" She tells me. Well shit.

No one's pov
The two girls run down stairs with a look of scare in there faces. " guys listen to me carefully" Mina goes as the guys look at them in confusion, " we need to go to the safe room for the night. Well go there right now" Mina says as Marie nods agreeing with her.  With no one asking questions yet eveyone hurried grabbing anything that they needed jake bring the last to close and lock the door behind them. The guards sat on the stairs as they all spoke looking out to the city. No one could look in since the windows were tinted, almost as if they went with the house. " before anyone freaks out let me explain. During free time I saw wonyoung and her squad talking to these guys in all black. The girls each had a guy they were dating.. but me and Marie came to the conclusion that they could be part of the jangs. Turns out they were the ones in the cars following us." Mina said as everyone sighed and stood up.

" do you not understand how dangerous they actually are?!" Niki said flipping out. " yes I do know! But how am I supposed to tell who's in the damn group!! If anything you all don't tell us girls anything" Mina yelled back as everyone either sat or stood in worried or annoyance. " okay fine want me to tell you guys everything then so be it!!" Niki said as jay tried to stop him. " Niki this isn't the way we tell them. Chill out" " no. Since you wanna know everything fine. There planning something huge something that could get anyone killed. We didn't tell you guys because for one, you run your mouth to much! Two you make Marie worry and think the worst!! We all see it!! She is a wreck when you tell her anything!! I mean look at her! You call yourself her best friend? Your supposed to make her not think the worst!!" Niki screams as Mina goes silent staring him down.  " stare me down all you want. But do you tell her everything.. I don't think so" Niki says as he walks to the other side of the room everyone now in silence.

A hour passes still no one speaking.

" listen.  Right now. We need to work together. I'm not asking for everyone to say sorry I'm asking if we can all grow the hell up and protect each other. Me and Niki go back to school tomorrow oh and we are dating. *everyone looking surprised* Instead of sitting here waiting for something to happen why don't we figure out a plan for the future if something happens" Marie says as everyone looks at each other. " I'm in" jake says as he sits down him and Marie starting to write stuff down. Eventually everyone else came and started to help but what they didn't know is that someone was listening...

" don't worry boss. We got them"