9

It was the next morning, Marie was the last one asleep as everyone had a meeting outside not wanting Marie to hear. Which Mina didn't understand why she had to hide it from someone she could trust. " Mina because. If she finds out how do you think she would react?" Sunghoon said clearly annoyed of his younger sister. " but still. If we tell her gently like once our winter break comes up or something we can't just all disappear and leave her? Who knows!!" She said standing up crossing her arms. " okay everyone calm down. Mina your right. We can't just leave her if outta nowhere they want to start trouble. They know she's within our group without being within our group. Either we tell her later on today. Or tomorrow which isn't the best idea since school is tomorrow" jay said everyone sitting in silence thinking of what to do.

"I don't know. I really think we should wait. But I also don't want to regret it. But I also feel like Mina should tell her. I noticed that Mina is the only one that can really calm her down. And with all of us going in  and telling her with different voices and different parts it's going to be to overwhelming for her." Niki said. " I agree with niki. I'm going to tell her once you guys leave." Mina said as the boys nodded. Has badly as they didn't want to tell her they knew that had to, it's either she finds out after years of being friends with them feeling betrayed or they tell her in the beginning so less of a problem or drama doesn't happen in the future.  The boys all went back in the house helping Mina clean up, a door opened there heads turning seeing Marie walk out with a blank face, " good morning bear" Mina said laughing at her hair everywhere. Marie laughed as so did everyone else, she ended up helping them too clean up fixing up the couch pillows cleaning up the room she was sleeping in.

••••
Marie pov
The boys ended up leaving me giving each of them a hug waving as there car drove off. I looked back at min noticing that she looked some what anxious which made me have a bit of it too wondering what happened when I was asleep. " are you okay?" I ask sitting next to her on the couch taking a pillow putting it on my lap. " no I have to tell you something. But you can freak out" Mina said to me making me worry even more. " okay go head" I said trying to sound ready but deep down I wasn't. " so I believe I told you that me and my brothers friends have huge company's. And wonyoung also does that's why we call her daddies money. Well. We aren't. We are people who go out on missions and have to kill people to take over or bring in bad people." Mina told me. " some call it a mafia but we don't because we do it to keep our city safe" she said.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing. " so your telling me that you guys kill people!? Just anyone! That's someone's kid or mother that ur killing!" I yell standing up.

I didn't like this at all. Did they not feel guilty? " no I understand and you have every right to be mad! Just please hear me out I'm not done!" She tells me standing up with me. " what are you gonna tell me that if all of a sudden they try to pull something there gonna go after me?!" I say my face dropping as if I took the words out of her mouth. " your joking." I say almost in tears. I move to Korea for a school I been dying to go to and now all of a sudden I'm friends with people who kill people to keep there city safe? But also go on missions to take what they need that I guess wonyoungs group shouldn't have?! What happens if I get killed? There's no way I could tell my parents. I need to go somewhere alone to think, but I don't want to think I'm mad at Mina. I'm not I'm just worried and have every emotion right now. I just can't believe what I'm hearing. " I need a minute to myself" I tell her walking to the back yard sitting on a chair letting the pool water sounds somewhat try to calm me.

Minas pov
To say the less I wasn't expecting her to freak out like that, but when I was told that I had to be part of it I also freaked out. It's hard to take in knowing that you have to be extra careful because a group wants to take you down so badly that they want to kill you.  " sunghoon I don't know  what to do." I tell my brother over face time who also looks stress, we sat in silence both knowing that this was gonna happen. " well where is she now?" He asks me me turning the camera showing her sitting by the pool. He sighs. I sigh too. I don't know what to say to her anymore other than if we have to leave the school we have to leave. " I forgot to tell her that niki is the leader of all of this, and the two had chemistry lately and I don't want to ruin that!" I say belly flopping onto my couch.

" don't. That's for niki to tell. Right now just give her space. Remember the dorm closes at 6 on Sundays." He tells me. I nod hanging up the phone looking at her sitting by the pool. I stand up walking over to the door opening it making my way next to her. " I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" I tell her, she didn't say thing she just put her head on my lap. "We are going to protect you with all we can.  Even if we-" no." She tells me stopping me mid sentence. " no what?" I ask her. She didn't say anything just keeping her head on my lap.  "  I don't want to think about you guys dying because of having to protect me. I will do anything to join the group and protect each other as a group." She tells me looking me in the eyes.  Is she telling me that she wants to stand buy us and fight with us? " so ur saying you want to join us and train?" I ask her. She nods her head a small smile creeping upon her lips.

" okay. Meet me at the field tomorrow at 7" I tell her she giving me a hug. We ended up leaving to go back to our dorms, but I could clearly tell that she was freaking out in the inside. I mean I was too. But I know she will be okay. She has us.