3

Me and Mina adventure off through the store, she was looking at bedding while I looked at anything my eyes landed on. I found stickers,cute razors to shave my legs, they even had cute pjs and hoodies. I felt a light poke to my arm seeing it was Mina with a huge smile on her face. "I found bedding that suits us!!" She said pulling my arm dragging me to the section of the store, if I'm being honest I didn't mind her dragging me since I do it too, she showed me a cute baby pink one that was fluffy, she then showed me hers which was a light blue which was also fluffy. " okay but theses are So cute we are like cotton candy!" I say excitedly as she nods her head. As I read what comes with the bedding the other side is cold if you get too hot which is perfect for me because I always get hot when I sleep.

After we bought cute book bags and everything we needed we rushed back since it was getting late and I guess we have dinner too?

•••
As I finish setting up my bed I change my clothes not wanting to be in the outfit I was wearing currently,I change into grey sweatpants with my favorite pink hoodie leaving my hair as it is since I didn't feel like switching it. Instead of my air forces I put on my ugg slides since they looked better with my outfit. I lay on my stomach as I wait for Mina to be done which didn't take long since she also changed into something comfortable. " I'm actually kinda nervous for school Monday" I speak as me and her walk down our dorm hallway to the elevators.

" mar your thinking to much. It's only Saturday and we still have Sunday. Don't worry to much about the future when we are still in the present". I never new someone could speak such smart words, but she is right I always worry about the future not what is about to happen in the next minute of my life. I nod my head her and I smiling at each other but I forgot to mention that she's three inches taller than me so I had to look up to smile to her. We walk with our arms linked all the way to the cafe we're I see other students look older than our age, the food looked way better than what American schools offered. And of course me being me I made my way to the chicken nuggets and fries since I was in the mood for that, I even grabbed cut strawberries too.
" no we don't eat in this cafe that's for the 19-21 kids, we eat in the south cafe." Mina told me I follow her. It was kinda weird that she knows all of this but it's fair since I fell asleep when they were explaining how things worked.

I guess everything had a color code. Me and Mina sit at the booth her in front of me. I didn't mind this school it was actually nice.
••••
Riki/niki pov

Since I been at  this school I noticed everyone had found there friends and roommates. Me personally I had my friend  his name was Sunoo. We had a huge friend group which was seven of us. Me Sunoo, jungwon,Sunghoon,jake,jay and heesung. Currently we were eating dinner. " Sunoo. Do you know who this girl is? She was wearing a all black sweatsuit and she was following Mina around." I ask eveyone looking up at me. I guess I missed something. I been at the school for a couple of years now and I have never saw her. " she's the new student in our class 7B" Sunoo answered everyone nodding there heads. I mean it explains why I see her everywhere.

She was way smaller than me maybe up to my stomach since I'm almost 6'3. She had dark but light brown hair and glasses that fit her face shape well. Every-time I saw her smile a huge dimple would appear on her cheek and near her lip. She was very skinny but looked fit. She had her hair in a clip which made her look neat. I want to get to know her but I have to focus on my studies and football. But who knows. " I'm gonna head to bed since football tryouts start at seven. Night" I say standing up dumping my trash, I feel a pair of eyes watching me and once I look she looks away. I shrug my shoulders walking off back to my shared dorm with sunoo. He was a lot different than me but he was very nice and welcoming even a bit sassy which I didn't know a guy could have. But what do I know. My roommate was jake.

I change into grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt and I end up packing my football bag. I made the team every year I was here so I know I'm going to make it again. I put my stuff at the end of my bed climbing into bed turning off the lights letting the city lights put me asleep.

••••••••
Marie pov

I watched the guy that I seen earlier talk to his friends. He was way taller than me and was really attractive but I have to focus on my school because every year I get bad grades plus I been single for so long I don't really need a guy to make my life interesting. I watch him dump his tray which he catches me staring, I quickly look away Mina giggling as she watched us be awkward. " ooo someone has a crush" she whispered yelled making my face scrunch up, " I don't even know him to like him. Plus I need to focus on school. I'm even trying out for cheer!" I say making her eyes go wide. " I heard it's really toxic. Just make sure to stay positive" she tells me making me question. Did Mina already attend here?

" Mina did you go to this school already?" I ask as I take bite out of my some what warm frie. " yeah. Did I forget to tell you sorry" she says me crossing my arms, " it's okay!" I quickly say. It isn't a bad thing I'm glad because I can now know everything. And I'm praying the toxic of the cheer doesn't affect me. " practice starts at seven so I should probably go to bed. You coming?" I say as she shakes her head. " nope I'm gonna get seconds. I will be up soon don't wait! Get your rest" she tells me. I nod standing up grabbing my phone as I dump my try and make my way up to the room. I turn on off the little lamp after I brush my teeth watching the city as I feel my eye lids go heavy.

•••••
Mina pov

After I watch Marie leave I go over quickly to sunghoon who was waving me down along with his friends making me shake my head in defeat as I feel my legs drag me over to them. " what do you knuckle heads want now?" I say with sass my brother sunghoon giving sass right back, "how are you already friends with the new girl?" He asks me while rolling his eyes taking a sip from his water. " because she's my roommate and she's nicer than all the girls here?" I say making it sound like they should know this, my brothers friends laughed at me and my brothers war But I have a huge crush on jake. My brother knows this and tries to set us up but I'm to nervous too. We talk some more before I take myself back to my room with Marie. Once I walk in I see her sound asleep. She was so pretty and I'm so glad to be friends with her. I climb under my covers rolling facing the wall scrolling on my phone till I got tired.