"I'm sorry, maybe we should take you to the hospital wing, I don't like it when you're sick YN" he throws my shirt on the floor and the look on his face is pale with worry.

"It's only the flu Matty it will be gone in a couple of days, and if it's not then I'll go okay?" I smile at him and peck his lips lightly.

"I prefer it when you're in perfect health, I don't like it at all"
I strip down and step in the shower, the water hurts at first but I feel myself melt into the warm water after a couple of minutes, I see Mattheo lean against the wall watching me intensely, clearly enjoying the red nose and blotchy face show, and also worrying deep down.

"Well are you coming in or are you just going to watch?" I see his face light up at my words.

"I don't want to hurt you" I feel as if someone had punched me in the gut, how can he be My Mattheo? How is he my boyfriend. Never have I loved someone so fucking much.

"Matty get in here now" he smiles at me and begins undressing and within seconds he's behind me in the shower hugging me.

"You sure it doesn't hurt?"
"I promise, the warm water has helped" he kisses my neck and without me asking he begins to shampoo my hair gently.

I feel myself grow sleepy as he massages the shampoo into my hair, my legs feel heavy and my eyes are dropping.

"Lean on me I've got you baby" and I turn around and lean my weight onto him as he washes my hair ever so softly.

I must haven fallen alseep because I feel the air go cold as Mattheo has turned the water off, quickly he rushes and wraps a towel around me and hugs me till I'm warm again.

"Sorry I think I fell asleep" I say into in his warm embrace.
"Don't be sorry, I like washing your hair, it's ridiculously soft Y/N" I giggle and he leads me back to the bedroom.

"Here you can rob some more of my clothes" he grabs his black sweatshirt and slips it over my head, and then he steps me into some of his grey joggers that are practically falling down,  but at least they're warm.

I settle back down in bed, my wet hair making me shiver once's again and I feel Mattheo slide in besides me.

"Sit up for a minute" I do without questions and I feel the brush run down my hair wringing out all the excess water from the ends of my hair. He brushes my hair for several minutes until it feels a little dryer and then he pulls me to lay on his chest.

"How do you feel?" He's running his hands up and down my back lightly and kissing the top of my head every few seconds.

"Much better" i lie.

"But not 100%?" He keeps kissing my head.
"Matty It's been 2 hours of course I'm not 100%" I laugh at him and snuggle closer to his warm chest, the scent of cigarettes and mint somehow find its way through my stuffed nose and I feel a wave of safety run over me.

"Hmmm how about now?" He kisses my head once again.

"No"

He kisses my lips this time and smiles at me.

"Now?" I laugh at him and roll my eyes.

"You're an idiot Mattheo Riddle"

"Are you hungry? Or tired? And are you warm enough?"

"I'm not hungry, but I'm still a little cold" I cough out my words and once again Mattheo is up and about rummaging around like a maniac trying to find me another blanket.

"I'll go grab you some from my room I'll be 2 minutes" he kisses the top of my head and rushes out of my room.

I feel my eyes being to grow heavy and I must have slept through the day because when I wake up I'm wrapped in several blankets, laying on Mattheos chest while he reads and the sky is darkening.

"You snore when you're sick" I hear Mattheo say as he places his book on the side and pulls me up toward him.

"How long was I alseep for?" I asked merely confused as I swear it was daytime a minute ago. My hair is static and my cheeks are red from warmth.

"About 4 or 5 hours, how do you feel?" He strokes his hand on my cheek and inspects my face throughly.

"I feel much better, but did you stay here the whole time?"

"Of course I did, I can't go 5 minutes without you when you're healthy so yes I stayed" I smile at him and straddle him gently.

"Well well well, someone is feeling better" he slides his hands on my hips and steadies me as I'm still a little weak.

"Thank you watching over me and for looking after me when I'm all germy" I kiss him passionately and he returns it.

"You're always germy Y/N I'm used to it" he laughs before kissing me once again and pulling my hips towards him so I have no where to move.

"I love you Y/N, please don't get sick anymore"

"I'm still sick but I'm feeling better" I play with his curls as he runs his hands up and down my legs.

"Good, now I've been waiting all day for you to wake up so we can watch Netflix"

"You want to watch gossip girl don't you?" I look up at him laughing and I see a smile form on his gorgeous face.

"No, I want you to watch gossip girl because it's your favourite, and because you're sick I won't protest to you watching it"

"I knew you were enjoying it" I laugh at him and grab my laptop. We get comfy and I snuggle up to him as we watch my favourite show.

"Xo, xo, gossip girl" we both laugh and continue on from the last episode.

Thanks for reading x